This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible solution for PM track

I heard that sometimes, the Rocket Rods would go around their track slowly with blue lights or something? Well, if they could do that, it wouldn't stress the track and the Rods looked cooler than the PM vehicles. so they could run the rods slow with the lights and that'd be a nice new ride...

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
    I heard that sometimes, the Rocket Rods would go around their track slowly with blue lights or something? Well, if they could do that, it wouldn't stress the track and the Rods looked cooler than the PM vehicles. so they could run the rods slow with the lights and that'd be a nice new ride...
    I am not going to get started Motor...

I think they should go with a completely new design... And I think that Legal would ask them to... But the Rods are a bust...
    Check out my other blog:

Comment

Hey, some slow Rocket Rods, about 10mph, would be appealing to the eye, in my opinion...

Comment

Surely someone has something to say about this?

Comment

The Rocket Rod cars were designed to be traveling fast, and the seating arrangement is almost like a wide roller coaster car. The neat thing about the PM was that people could sit and face each other, and talk amoung friends. If the Rocket Rod cars were put back, and run slower, it would be like riding an enitre ride that was strictly a brake run or lift hill. :botox: They need new designs that simulate some kind of future transportation.

Comment

"Rocket" to the public was suppost ot be fast.. if some people see the same vehicles moving "slow" then they wont go on....

I feel a new vehicle is needed...

Comment

Actually, the Rods were scrapped, so I don't think we have to worry about that

When they were in blue light mode, they only moved at about 2-3 fps, slower than the Peoplemover; I don't think many guests would enjoy that experience.
              See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

Or even if no one rode them at least it would be cool to see something going on back up on the track

Comment

The slow, blue light Rods would look sleek and cool IMO

Comment

Did you ever see them in "blue light" mode?

Picture a strobe going off under the vehicle, with a blue light similiar to a police light in the back - the vehicles moving slower than an automatic vacuum cleaner; there was nothing sleek or cool looking about it
                    See more of my horrible photos (and a few good ones) at my Flickr photostream

Comment

sounds like it would look OK at night but when something does happen with that track, I'd expect something BRAND NEW. Not some re-hashed failed ride
                      I'm just a bit more than Just Really Nice!

Comment

Well the Rocket Rods look better than the clunky boxy Peoplemover! I admit, capacity would be lower and the ride dulled out a bit, but it would look nice. How about blue lights and the Rods go like 10 - 15 mph? Comfortable sightseeing speed and cool vehicles with cool lights!

Comment

how about vehicles that can be spun around by passengers, kind of like in buzz, but slower....this way when people are sightseeing they can turn anywhich way to look at things

Comment

Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                            Surely someone has something to say about this?
                            I agree with you, the Rocket Rods just have a certain look that really match nicely with the land and theme.
                            Beautify Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by JordanB
                              how about vehicles that can be spun around by passengers, kind of like in buzz, but slower....this way when people are sightseeing they can turn anywhich way to look at things
                              THAT is an awsome idea! Anyone know how to contact and suggest to Disney....
                              Beautify Yourself

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X