This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Happens At Rope-Drop

I'm sure most of us haven't woken up early enough to witness this. ) Though it does show the ignorance of guests...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqYh9UCDC40

Re: What Happens At Rope-Drop

LOL I've experienced that. I think the "DON'T RUN" announcement is like a red flag to a bull to some. Perhaps they should have CMs with radar guns at the end of main street. XD

I wonder what the record is, I count 10 seconds before they reach the junction.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

How about passing out some fast passes to the guests that walk after all the runners have passed by?
      As nice as the other parks are, we must always remember that it all began at Disneyland. Disneyland should be the crown jewel in the Disney crown.

Comment

Originally posted by EpTxGuy View Post
        How about passing out some fast passes to the guests that walk after all the runners have passed by?
        Nice.
        DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Originally posted by EpTxGuy View Post
          Thats a good/fair idea...
          <3 Chloe

Comment

Or they could change the announcement "...any guests found running will be shot."

Comment

Or they could change the announcement "...any guests found running will be shot."
              *the fab five holding machine guns at the end of main street*
              sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

I really like the fast pass idea. I think good behavior should be rewarded more than it is. Although the Fab 5 with guns just puts a funny picture in my head.

Comment

Thats so true. I was at rope drop last Feb of 2006 and I nearly got ran over by a stroller, and the park wasn't even that crowded. We just strolled over to Indy and then somebody cut in front of me, for the first ride of the day! And I was half way through the que when somebody did. XD

Comment

They should shoot marbles out on to the street after the rope drops. That'll show them.

P.S. What's with that cheesy music playing? Don't tell me they play that when the park opens?

Comment

I went to my first rope drop about a month ago. I don't remember peole running, but we were doing power walking to get to peter pan, before the line went crazy....

Comment

Originally posted by thrax View Post
                        *the fab five holding machine guns at the end of main street*
                        Hush now.

The snipers up in the castle are supposed to be a secret.

Comment

I power-walk it like the mall's going to open in five minutes.

Comment

It is almost a walk / run thing going on. With Indy or Space not only do you have to walk to the attraction, but there is quite a bit of a walk to the actual ride, so I just let all of the excited frenized people go wizzing by me and eventualy I will get on the ride. I have seen people tried out after the first ride.

Comment

A week or so ago, I was at Disneyland right at the rope drop, we ran...yep I said it - guilty...ran to Space Mountain and there was still a 35 min. wait.....outrageous!!! I guess it's all those early entry folks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X