This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disneyland monorail

I have only been to disneylan a few times and have never rode the monorail. Is the monorail a free ride when you have park admission? Is it free to get on at Tomorrowland and at Downtown Disney?

Re: Disneyland monorail

To enter Downtown Disney station you must have Park Admission. So yes it is "free" when you have admission. Non-guests don't get to ride it at all.
    Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
    DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

I go to Disneyworld all the time, due to the fact that we're so close by. It is free, but only if you have Park Admission.

.:Sometimes I get the feeling she's watching over me, and other times I feel like I should go:.
      - Welcome To The Black Parade

Twenty foot jackalope staring at you. DO NOT MAKE EYE CONTACT! - Night At The Museum

Charlie.. Charlie.. Charlie, let's go to Candy Mountain.. - Charlie The Unicorn

Why should you send a friend request to me?
      We're all friends in Disney - Yavn

Comment

Your park admission covers the Monorail. The line only has two stations: Tomorrowland and Downtown Disney (formerly Disneyland Hotel Station). You can get off at Downtown Disney, but you must get off at Tomorrowland. Unlike Florida and Tokyo, Disneyland's Monorail is a second entrance for Disneyland (you can leave the park on it and it can bring you back). Cool, huh?

Comment

Everybody hit the nail on the head, You can use the monorail freely as many times as you please as long as you have park admission, but everybody has to exit in Tomorrowland, I was in the park today and the wait to enter the monorail in Tomorrowland was all the way to their entrance, it was about a 45 - 50 minute wait, insane.

Comment

Be sure to fasten your seat belt - that loop can be startling...

sigpic

I am Sambo, and I endorse this signature.

Comment

I rode it last night. I rode from Tomorrowland to Downtown Disney and stayed on to go back.

Its a regular attraction, but its also to transport people to DTD.

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                I rode it last night. I rode from Tomorrowland to Downtown Disney and stayed on to go back.

Its a regular attraction, but its also to transport people to DTD.
                What if... they made a Hannah Montana monorail??? WOOHAHAHHHH!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                  What if... they made a Hannah Montana monorail??? WOOHAHAHHHH!!!!
                  Thats all i'd go on!

Comment

it's nothing more than a faster peoplemover.
                    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

When did they get rid of the $3 for a rt if you didn't have a ticket/ pass?

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                        When did they get rid of the $3 for a rt if you didn't have a ticket/ pass?
                        Maybe 20 years ago??

Comment

Originally posted by sediment View Post
                          Maybe 20 years ago??
                          Hmmm. It seems I was a teenager when they still had them and that wasn't to long ago... Was it when they redid the station and all of that?

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X