Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sunday, 3/25 Photos, Swans, Baby Ducks, Strawberried & a trip on the Canoes and more

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday, 3/25 Photos, Swans, Baby Ducks, Strawberried & a trip on the Canoes and more

Photos from Sunday, March 25th

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2626574

"Theme Parks are Very Busy" warning out when entering the parks

Some old original Disneyland Parking Lot signs are still posted

Tarzan's Treehouse photos due to the fact the attraction is closed due to safety issues.

A trip on the Canoes and a look at the TSI progress

Swans and Baby Ducks

Sub Lagoon progress

Ruth's Chris Steakhouse should be opening in the next few days

The Strawberry Field, should be a good time to stop by the Fruit Stand in the next week or two, the berries are about to be picked

The Mobile Home Park near the corner of Katella and Haster. (The one that is in the news)
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: Sunday, 3/25 Photos, Swans, Baby Ducks, Strawberried & a trip on the Canoes and m

Great photos, My wife and I noticed the WDW Eggs also , not good

Comment

Re: Sunday, 3/25 Photos, Swans, Baby Ducks, Strawberried & a trip on the Canoes and m

Great photos!

So, they can't come up with any better way to block the entrance to the treehouse than garbage cans? Tacky!

Good to see the climbers back on the Matterhorn. Do they ever have characters do that any more? I saw Goofy climb up a couple of years ago.

And PUSH! I love PUSH!. He totally freaked out my father-in-law a few weeks ago. It was hilarious!

And so sad to see the state of the Columbia! You'd think they'd learn....
      Don't make me come in there!

Comment

Awesome pics as usual.

Umm are they saving money everywhere now and just doing Disneyland / Disnel World merch together for both resorts....First the cups and now Easter Disney World Mickeys, really. I doubt it would be all that much more with the quantities they buy to do two different ones for each resort. One would think that by now they have analytics to properly estimate how many they need for each of the resorts.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

sweet pictures.

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

I adore PUSH!. He and I are good friends. He knows me as Princess Meghan. And I love the climbers. Once we saw Mickey, Donald and Goofy all climbing up the Matterhorn. It was pretty great.

Comment

Thanks Darkbeer, really enjoy your photo updates!:thumbup:

DL: 1963, 1969, 1970, 1975, 1977, 1978, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
              WDW: 2010, 2011 (premiere pass!) 2012
              DCL: 2010, 2011, 2 x 2012

Comment

Thanks again for another fantastic update! :bow:
                M A S E C A !

Comment

OK I have to ask who or what is PUSH? I see a trash can, I take it that it does something. How have I missed this?
                  thanks for info
                  "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                  --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                  Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

"PUSH" is a talking trash can that moves. He used to work in Tomorrowland, but got moved to Bathroom Row in DCA. (He is the only trash can in the park that has "PUSH" on the trash doors, all the rest of them have solid doors).

He does a good job, and is worth watching. Currently out only on the weekends a few times a day.

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                      "PUSH" is a talking trash can that moves. He used to work in Tomorrowland, but got moved to Bathroom Row in DCA. (He is the only trash can in the park that has "PUSH" on the trash doors, all the rest of them have solid doors).

He does a good job, and is worth watching. Currently out only on the weekends a few times a day.
                      thank you! I have never seen him/her but I will now be on the look out when we take our next visit. I take it he is robotic like our Muppet lab friends?
                      I do have another question for you, as the photo guru. We are thinking, big thinking, about a trip down to DL at Halloween time to see the decorations. Would you have one of your online places with photos from that time period of the park so we can decide. Thanks for any help and thanks for the info on PUSH! Just curious, does anyone accidentally put garbage in?
                      "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
                      --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
                      Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

PUSH is not a robot, he has a "friend" that follows around him with a remote control device and a microphone. He is dressed like a tourist and does a great job blending into the crowd. PUSH is supposed to be similar to a young kid in attitude, and the top half of his trash can is designed to take trash (he usually says thank you) (the bottom half is the motor and wheels). He is close enough to hear, so he can talk to the folks near him and use names and react to things. Unfortunately he gets treated a bit roughly at times (kicked and pushed).

As for Halloween Time photos, just go to the link below, find the "Theme Parks - 2006" catagory and then look at the DLR updates for late September and October. Most of the decoration photos will be in early October

Comment

Love the piccies. Thanks for sharing!

Regardsarama,

Jon
                          Jon A. Leslie
                          nojarama
                          http://www.nojarama.com

Comment

awesome pics as always! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:
                            A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                            :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Well, the Treehouse gets blocked with trashcans when it closes at the end of the day or for Fantasmic. Since this was an unexpected closure, there hasn't been time for anything better. Plus, they're quite effective.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X