This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Park Hopper

So, i'm going to DL friday. I have a annual pass and am bringing a friend without one. On the ticket page on disneyland.com a one day parkhopper is 83 dollars, and a 2 day parkhopper for just a so cal resident is the same price.
    Why is that?
    And what is the cheapest park hopper ticket i can obtain with my AP discount?

Re: Park Hopper

I don't believe there is an AP discount for one-day parkhoppers.

An idea:
    Buy a one-day parkhopper.
    If your friend is a local, you can consider upgrading his one-day ticket to an AP that day. Any AP will do. Even one that is blocked out on that day.

Comment

The 2 day Park Hopper is a Southern California deal.

Why Disney won't be nice and just discount a 1 day park hopper, is anybody's guess.

Oh yeah! It's so they can get more money on food and merchandise!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr...........
      Welcome to the Aperture Science Enrichment Center.

sigpic

If you ever see a skinny eight year-old looking kid sprinting through Adventureland, yell "Hi!" at me!
      Btw, I'm really not eight.

So I'm sitting at my computer thinking, hey, I need a creative signature so that people on micechat will remember me. And then it hits me: I'll just type it up!
      I sure am creative.

Comment

Have the friend get a so cal ap. Seems like the best deal and then they can go with you more...

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
          Have the friend get a so cal ap. Seems like the best deal and then they can go with you more...
          I want to do that, BUT
          I'm paying

Comment

Just get the 2 day park hopper. It's not like they take the picture to use it. You could always let someone else use the other day.

Comment

Thanks for posting this pveticket! I was thinking the same thing ... looks like I'll go with the 2 day SoCal park hopper myself.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X