Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

PHOTOS from all over (featuring creepy clowns, creepy babies, and more tinkerbell!)

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PHOTOS from all over (featuring creepy clowns, creepy babies, and more tinkerbell!)

Hung out late at night at both parks on Friday night, and went back for a full day on Sunday! Was hoping to run into some micechatters, as usual, but it just seemed too busy to recognize anyone but crowds of people. A few photos in the new Micechat viewer approved format for your viewing pleasure (click on any photo for a larger size and more information).

From Downtown Disney:

From Disneyland:

From DCA:

From the Parade of Dreams:

From the Electric Light Parade:

Re: PHOTOS from all over (featuring creepy clowns, creepy babies, and more tinkerbell

Great pics as always Never knew you could get such a good view of the fireworks from Paradise Pier!

Comment

Re: PHOTOS from all over (featuring creepy clowns, creepy babies, and more tinkerbell

Wonderful photos! And, TOTALLY creepy babies! I hate those things!!!

Comment

as always, spectacular photos Frogberto. I love the orange stingr reflections picture. You are by far the most talented photographer in the mice chat community. Thanks for the pics!

(Sign up and search "Splashmoun10")

I use a Nikon D50 with a 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 ED AF-S DX Zoom-Nikkor Lens and a Zoom-Nikkor 70-300m f/4-f/5.6 G

Check out my latest TR (August 4th---August 11th) at Disneyworld!

Check out my latest TR (January 4th) at Disneyland!

Comment

Froggy! Absolutely wonderful photos as always. You never cease to astound me. I was finally able to take my new Rebel to the parks on Saturday and did some shooting as well. Your photos have been one of my main influences--down to the choice of camera and lenses that I bought last month. LOL!

I was checking the exif data on your Electrical Parade photos and was surprised to see that you got those at ISO 400. I posted several pics from the Electrical Parade in this thread but shot mostly at ISO 1600. I couldn't get good handheld shots at ISO 400 or 800. And then I realized you were probably using the 50mm prime lens. Is that right? If so, that's the next lens on my wish list.

Comment

Awesome pics as usual, thanks for sharing them. :thumbup:

Comment

Great pics.... do you use post processing software?

12/18 TC DAY

Comment

Fantastic photos!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Very beautiful pictures! Sorry we missed you yesterday! Keep the purdy pics coming; we love them

Comment

Those babys are going to give me nightmares for years!

Comment

awesome pics as always! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:
                      A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                      :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Great pics, thanks for sharing.
                        Is it strange that I think some of the best photos are in the DCA category?

Comment

Whoo-wee, those are some Bee-U-tee-ful pictures! Awesome, as always. The electrical light parade shots are simply amazing.

Comment

Those were babies???? I thought they were bald, little old men in funny costumes.
                            sigpic

Comment

Great pictures! I'd have to spend $2000 to get laser eye surgery to see that clearly!

Chad

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X