X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack Sparrow on TSI

According to the Walt Disney Company: Disneyland Resort Auditions

http://corporate.disney.go.com/caree...isneyland.html

They're looking for ppl to be Jack Sparrow and other pirates to be part of a new Pirate Experience show. I'm guessing quite like the Jedi Training in Tomorrowland.

Re: Jack Sparrow on TSI

Role Descriptions
    Captain Jack Sparrow - Male, 5'9"-6', strong actor, upper body strength, swordplay experience

Obiously someone has never seen Depp live and taken a good hard look at his true height?

That's part of the charm of Capt Jack for me. He's a little guy!!! So Common Casting... I know you read this.. if your going for a true face character...CHECK THE HEIGHT!!!!

Originally posted by migo
    I poop with joy!
    Best Quote...EVER!!!

Member of the Black Cat Owners Association #6

Comment

what's this about tokyo disneyland? i want to go. do you have to speak japanese?

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaStitch View Post
        Role Descriptions
        Captain Jack Sparrow - Male, 5'9"-6', strong actor, upper body strength, swordplay experience

Obiously someone has never seen Depp live and taken a good hard look at his true height?

That's part of the charm of Capt Jack for me. He's a little guy!!! So Common Casting... I know you read this.. if your going for a true face character...CHECK THE HEIGHT!!!!

its for on stage though you wouldnt be able to tell how tall he is.... taller is probably better.... from what I heard its more of a show show like a stunt thing.
        The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

Originally posted by jawnjarvis View Post
          what's this about tokyo disneyland? i want to go. do you have to speak japanese?
          I don't think so... but you'd be living there for seven months, so they probably won't select individuals who don't speak Japanese.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X