This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anniversary

My Mom and my Step-Dad are on their 5 year anniversary at Disneyland. So if you see them, would you all say hi and take pictures and post them. Maybe even treat them to a disneyland pin.

Unfortunatly I don't have any pictures on my Mom, so heres a picture of my Step-Dad. Look for him and my Mom. Their names are Mark and Rena Bruner.

Thanks Everyone.
    Beautify Yourself

So has anyone seen them yet, or said hi?
    Beautify Yourself

Comment

Update

[UPDATE]
      They just got back from Disneyland, here is a picture of them from the New Buzz ride.
      Beautify Yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
        So if you see them, would you all say hi and take pictures and post them. Maybe even treat them to a disneyland pin.
        If I was in Disneyland, I sure would wish them a happy anniversary if I knew them. Its very well asking us to say hi, maybe take pictures and post them is slightly too much, but buying them a pin is out of the question. Its very nice that they are choosing to celebrate their anniversary at the Happiest Place on Earth, but they are strangers to us all apart from you! Its also nice that you are being very thoughtful and trying to make their day more special for them, but you are asking us to buy $6-$10 merchandise for strangers!

And you didn't even say please

Happy Anniversary though
        BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
        October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
        April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
        October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
        December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
        July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
        July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
        July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
        February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
        February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
        TRIP REPORTS

Comment

happy anniversary to then.. (i would get a cheap one... generic one..)

Comment

Originally posted by Speedway
            If I was in Disneyland, I sure would wish them a happy anniversary if I knew them. Its very well asking us to say hi, maybe take pictures and post them is slightly too much, but buying them a pin is out of the question. Its very nice that they are choosing to celebrate their anniversary at the Happiest Place on Earth, but they are strangers to us all apart from you! Its also nice that you are being very thoughtful and trying to make their day more special for them, but you are asking us to buy $6-$10 merchandise for strangers!

And you didn't even say please

Happy Anniversary though
            Is that how much Pins are running for now......ouch! I thought they were only like a $1.99. Sorry.....I was just trying to make their anniversary more special.
            Beautify Yourself

Comment

Or, someone could have given them one they already had from thier collection...

But the chances of seeing 2 people you dont know in a crowd of tens of thousands is very Unlikely.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to them anyhow! Here is to many, many, More!
              -----------------------------------------------
              DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

Originally posted by Derekuda
                Is that how much Pins are running for now......ouch! I thought they were only like a $1.99. Sorry.....I was just trying to make their anniversary more special.
                $1.99? There is nothing for that price. A coke is $2.75. Anyways, "Happy Anniversary" you lucky couple!
                sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X