This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Splash Mountian Opening?

So in al's report he said splash would be open for the party on April 22nd. does that mean it could be open for everyone else as well?

I ask because I arrive April 22nd at 7am and plan on being in the park until April 25th. well not litterally

Re: Splash Mountian Opening?

I doubt it.... I can hope though! Thats almost a whole month early.... so ehhhhh
    The earth is round.... or so i've found.

Comment

I would prob say not imedaitly but if it is open for the party that prob gives a way for a nice soft opening
      "If you can dream it, you can do it."-Walt Disney

Comment

Not unless it is going to be a very dry ride where they had you a gunny sack up at the top for a fun slid down. :whistling
        Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Considering it'll still be an entire month till it's actually done, I doubt DL is going to open it for guests at all.

Comment

Last time I looked on the Dland webpage, it said Splash was closed for the party....and I seriously doubt it will be up and running so soon, and then close again for a month as they do more refurbishments. That doesn't make any sense....

Comment

Originally posted by jawnjarvis View Post
              So in al's report he said splash would be open for the party on April 22nd. does that mean it could be open for everyone else as well?

I ask because I arrive April 22nd at 7am and plan on being in the park until April 25th. well not litterally
              The only quote I could pull from Al's post that might have given the impression that Splash might be open was:

"The New Orleans Square, Frontierland, Adventureland and Critter Country areas will have all of the attractions operating, except the Mark Twain and the Treehouse, but hopefully the guests will be too tipsy to notice all the emergency work being done to both of those locations."

My guess is that it's going to remain closed for this ordeal -- although I hope I'm wrong! I'll be coming in the weekend after and as of now, it's the only major attraction that is scheduled to be closed for my week in DL.

Maybe they'll work around the clock to get it opened for the party. I doubt it though.

Comment

I do believe it was a bit of a typo there. Splash is still under heavy refurbishment to open at the end of May.
                Just in time for Subs 2 weeks later!

Comment

It probably won't be open for us on the 22nd.

Comment

i can't take it anymore! i wana ride splash
                    sigpicDISNEYROYALTY

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X