Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

DCA Paradise Pier Music

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DCA Paradise Pier Music

I had a question and I thought that someone in the dedicated MC fanbase might have the answer for me. In Paradise Pier at DCA, they play an instrumental loop of California themed music that sounds kind of cheery. Among the songs played in the loop are "California girls", "Age of Aquarius", "Little Old Lady From Pasadena" and a bunch of other songs.

My question is, can anyone tell me all of the songs played and where I might be able to either listen or get a copy of this music from?

An example of the music is available at this link:
    http://www.visionsfantastic.com/main...e=paradisepier
    The music should automatically play when the webpage loads.

Thanks!
    sigpic
    Walking in Walt's footsteps

Re: DCA Paradise Pier Music

Some of them are played by the beach boys which they rock. The rest I don't know lol.

Comment

www.mousebits.com

Comment

Paradise Pier Area Music

1 California Girls

2 California Sun

3 I Love LA

4 All Summer Long

5 Hang On Sloopy

6 Wouldn't It Be Nice

7 I Left My Heart In San Francisco

8 Age of Aquarius

9 Itsy-Bitsy Teeny Weenie Yellow Polka-Dot Bikini

10 Fun Fun Fun

11 Surfer Girl

12 California Girls

13 California Dreamin'

14 Good Vibrations

15 Surfin' USA

16 I Get Around

17 Monday Monday

18 Little Old Lady from Pasadena

19 Happy Together

20 Dancin' in the Street

21 Surf City

22 You're So Good to Me

23 San Francisco (Be Sure to Wear Some Flowers in Your Hair)

Courtesy of Disney Music Loops

IMO - YMMV - FYIGM

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
          Thanks for the response, but how in the heck do I download the torrent and play it (I don't have a clue)? Can somebody assist, plz. Or tell me another website where I can download or listen to the music?
          sigpic
          Walking in Walt's footsteps

Comment

Ive got it.
            sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

Originally posted by Rex View Post
              Thanks for the response, but how in the heck do I download the torrent and play it (I don't have a clue)? Can somebody assist, plz. Or tell me another website where I can download or listen to the music?
              www.utorrent.com

Then open the Paradise Pier music from Utorrent and it will download it from there.

Comment

This is one of the BEST things on DCA and probably a Disney Park. Its so "off", it could only be found on at DL. You have NOT lived until you hear Age of Aquarious, Little Old Lady from Pasadena, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, and I get Around on the King Triton Carousl, while mucnhing on soft serve looking on Paradise Bay. an ANHAHEIM ONLY experience!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                  www.utorrent.com

Then open the Paradise Pier music from Utorrent and it will download it from there.
                  I think they may also need to know that to download and open a torrent, one needs a bit torrent client such as Azureus. Use google to download such a client and then proceed to one of the websites above, search for the music, click download, select Azureus (or other client) to open the file, and it will start to download in your azureus window.
                  Yo ho!

Comment

I'm so confused. It says that I can't upload it. Is there anyplace else I can find the music? (I really want to put it on my IPod).
                    sigpic
                    Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Originally posted by Not Quite Cpt Jack View Post
                      I think they may also need to know that to download and open a torrent, one needs a bit torrent client such as Azureus. Use google to download such a client and then proceed to one of the websites above, search for the music, click download, select Azureus (or other client) to open the file, and it will start to download in your azureus window.
                      It may be stressful because of the torrent crap. But it has the best park audio around!

Comment

http://www.subsonicradio.com

This is a streaming radio, and doesn't require any downloads. And the best part? You can request what you listen to.
                        It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

Okay, so I did the Torrent thing - and I downloaded something else that I wanted - now, can I save it to an ipod? and how do I do that?

I still can't get authorization to download the Paradise Pier music. Anyone have any ideas on that?
                          Last edited by BFJen; 04-26-2007, 07:53 AM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I finally found it - on one of those download sites - it's the only place I could find it! I couldn't figure out the stupid utorrent thing (I got it downloaded, but couldn't do anything after that). But, thanks for the help anyway!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X