Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3/29 - Columbia gets a minor fix, refurb walls moved, removed and more tarps

Photos from Thursday, March 29th

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2643041

The Stroller and Wheelchair Rental Tents have been placed in front of the Kennel to prepare for the Easter Break crowds.

The Railroad refurb fencing has been removed, and the trains were runinng on the tracks, testing the installation.

Tarps have been placed over much of Tarzan's Treehouse

One minor repair was made to the Columbia Wednesday, but there is still a lot to touch up and TLC needed to be done. Interesting to see how quickly they made the repair after the damage was shown in Al's MiceAge update just the day before.

The Turtle enjoying a swim.

They moved the Submarine Lagoon Loading Dock refurb walls to give the construction folks some more room.
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: 3/29 - Columbia gets a minor fix, refurb walls moved, removed and more tarps

Thanks for updating us!

Comment

Re: 3/29 - Columbia gets a minor fix, refurb walls moved, removed and more tarps

I love seeing all your updates. Thanks for the good work. Loved the turtle by the way.

Comment

you are magic what happen to the sea gull? Red buoy now have the three holes.

disneyland took the picture and then takeout?
        AKfandisney Have a Magic Disney day ºoº 2010
        Alan

Toy Story Mania construction:
        Older photo
        New Photo

Member of
        MiceChat WDW Trip
        Next trip
        2014 Dec, 31

Comment

Darkbeer, for your past three updates or so I just can't view your photos. Everything loads, even the thumbnails - I just can't view the full photo.
          BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
          October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
          April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
          October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
          December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
          July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
          July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
          July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
          February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
          February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
          TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Thanks again Darkbeer, I always look forward to seeing your pictures!

Comment

Thank you for posting your pictures. I just hope I get to ride on the Columbia this time when I visit Disneyland. Also does anyone know why the railroad will be down again in the frist week of June?

Comment

Thanks for the pics.

When does the DLRR open again?

Comment

Originally posted by sir clinksalot View Post
                  Thanks for the pics.

When does the DLRR open again?
                  it should be today...

That tent has always been there... i remember seeing it during winter season...
                  ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Originally posted by MickeyMoose View Post
                    Thank you for posting your pictures. I just hope I get to ride on the Columbia this time when I visit Disneyland. Also does anyone know why the railroad will be down again in the frist week of June?
                    someone said something about the Nemo Ride interfering with the DLRR. But im not sure if that is accurate or not.
                    ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Once again my midweek Disneyland lows have been put back up! Thanks DB!

The new fence along Mainstreet for backstage looks awfully out of place! I hope they make it look like the old one.

Comment

As always, excellent updat DB

Comment

The Railroad opened this morning, but will only be open for a few weeks until they need to close it again for more track work.

It closes on Monday May 7th and is scheduled to return on Saturday, June 9th.

Comment

The Stroller Tents come and go, I think there is an issue of having to be removed and not used for a certain amount of days due to city law and the use of Temporary structures.

They were taken down in early January and just went up yesterday.

Comment

awesome pics as always! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:
                              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X