Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your favorite classic Disneyland parade?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your favorite classic Disneyland parade?

Out of all the parades that Disneyland has had over the years, what would you say your most favorite one would be?

Now, the parade must not be playing currently in any shape or form (Y halo Electrical Parade).

My personal favorite would definitely be the Hercules Victory Parade.

Yes I know it was pretty much filled with refrains of the soundtrack from the movie, but I just felt like there was ton of energy in the parade and I couldn't help getting excited. Everything from the giant Cerebus, Ice + Rock Titans, the show had everything that was entertaining.

Although I remember there being a parade very similar at Disney-MGM around the same time, I just preferred the one at Disneyland.

What was your favorite classic (or not so classic) parade be that Disneyland has had?

Re: Your favorite classic Disneyland parade?

Mine was Parade of the Stars.

Comment

Mardi Gras during the 35th.

Comment

I think mine has to be the Electrical Parade. It has the most memories attached. A close 2nd would be the Party Gras parade. My kids LOVED that one because they got pulled in the parade and it was so exciting for them.

Comment

Originally posted by Pipeek View Post
          Mardi Gras during the 35th.
          That's one of mine too! Here's some photos on Yesterland.com

http://www.yesterland.com/partygras.html

Comment

Originally posted by I Heart Disneyland View Post
            I think mine has to be the Electrical Parade. It has the most memories attached. A close 2nd would be the Party Gras parade. My kids LOVED that one because they got pulled in the parade and it was so exciting for them.

I would probably miss it more if it was respectfully put to rest finally. Great parade, great baroque...but Disney should let it rest in peace.

Comment

The Christmas Fantasy Parade. Love the reindeer, the toy soldiers, Mickey & Minnie ice skating, the whole thing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by TheManator View Post
                I would probably miss it more if it was respectfully put to rest finally. Great parade, great baroque...but Disney should let it rest in peace.
                Funny thing...in November we were there 10 days...didn't watch it once! ha! So, maybe you are right.

Comment

Lion King, and a little one known as Cruisen The Kingdom. ( sorry cant spell)
                  sigpic

Comment

Def the Christmas parade. I liked another one, but won't mention it cause I will get heckled for it...

Comment

Light Magic?

Comment

Fantasy on Parade, I loved the giant catipillar

check me out on Flickr
                        www.flickr.com/photos/xsorsburn

Comment

1977 New mouseketeer spring break parade.

Comment

America on Parade,
                            I thought it was very detailed and perfect timing for the Bicentennial of America. I still have my guidebooks and parade booklet. As a kid only 5 years old, it was truly captivating.
                            1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Comment

Main Street Electrical Parade (on Main Street!!!)

Flights of Fantasy (the one that accompanied The New Fantasyland in 84 - - with huge inflated baloon-like floats, including Maleficent as Dragon and the Mad Tea Party. Great designs).

Disneyland 25 (they had a beautiful glass coach for Cinderella - much nicer/more accurate than the one they use for weddings and a glass castle finale float for Sleeping Beauty. Lovely.).

Fantasy on Parade (a much better, classic version of the Christmas Parade, with cooler floats and the funny reindeer, etc..).

Mouseketeer Days Parade (with real Mouseketeers!).

Happy Birthday, Donald Duck (love that song and all the Duck family costumes)!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X