This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trip to Disneyland!

I've been reading these boards for so long I thought it was about time I registered! plus I have a question...haha!

My sister and I are travelling across America in September (we're from England) and will be going to Disneyland roughly on either the 12th or 13th of September.

Would anyone be able to tell me what attractions will be closed then? I have contacted the resort, however they told me that the schedule is only determined 3 months before. If anyone knows any different info I would be very grateful!

Re: First trip to Disneyland!

the only referb as of now for sep might be tarzan tree house but that is all so far
    sigpic
    C'mon everybody, here we go!

Comment

Almost certainly the Haunted Mansion will be down from about Sept 4 -27 to add the holiday overlay. The Matterhorn is often down in September as well.

Comment

oh no! i love the haunted mansion! i really wanted to ride that one as I have only ever ridden Phantom Manor in Paris
        as long as POTC isn't closed I should survive!

thanks for the info tho!

Comment

I can't answer your questions but I can say Welcome to Mice Chat!
          "I could never convince the financiers that Disneyland was feasible, because dreams offer too little collateral."
          --- Walt Disney

:yea: Member of MiceChat Gold!

:thumbup: Lover of the Haunted Mansion and
          Nightmare Before Christmas

:captain: Dreaming of Pirates!

Still waiting to go to my first meet

sigpic

Comment

Hey, September 13th is my birthday, always a great day to visit Disneyland! Hope you have a great time.
            sigpic

Comment

i have nothing to add about refurbs, but welcome to MiceChat!
              Will there be screams when the sun sets,
              -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
              elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
              Originally posted by pratt55
              Elly is adorkable.

Comment

I have nothing to add on refubs but the weather will be warm in September. Remember to have shorts and cooler clothing.

Welcome to Micechat! :yea:
                Jiminy Cricket Fan

Love Disneyland and Walt Disney World!

Comment

Welcome to Micechat!
                  The daydream princess

Comment

Thanks so much for all the warm welcomes everyone! very nice!

I am SO looking forward to our visit, me and my little sis are travelling around the US for 5 weeks, and Disneyland is the ONLY place I've insisted we go to! I've let her pick the rest of the route!

I'll be sure to write a trip report when we return to the UK!

Comment

No additional info on the attractions... but Welcome to MiceChat!!

Keep an eye on the Disney web site( Here ) Right now the calendar goes up to the end of July, but the September calendar will be posted well before you get here so you can check attractions and show times.

Remember too that sometimes rides break down and there are unsheduled downtimes that happen once in a while.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                      all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Following the success of Pirates of the Carribean III: at World's End, the Haunted Mansion will be down as it is converted to Scary Pirate Manor, Space Mountain will be closed with plans to reopen as Space-Pirate Mountain (they're adding a loop!), Splash Mountain is going to be refurbed as Jack Sparrow Mountain, the Submarine Voyage is going to be rethemed as the Search for Sunken Pirate Treasure, and the Jungle Cruise will become the Amazing Jungle River Pirate Adventure (they're adding a loop and a powered launch!).

But seriously…
                        Welcome to Mice Chat!
                        Please visit my Big Thunder/Disney Inspired Model Railroad

Dream big. Do what you love.

Comment

Originally posted by BigThunder View Post
                          Following the success of Pirates of the Carribean III: at World's End, the Haunted Mansion will be down as it is converted to Scary Pirate Manor, Space Mountain will be closed with plans to reopen as Space-Pirate Mountain (they're adding a loop!), Splash Mountain is going to be refurbed as Jack Sparrow Mountain, the Submarine Voyage is going to be rethemed as the Search for Sunken Pirate Treasure, and the Jungle Cruise will become the Amazing Jungle River Pirate Adventure (they're adding a loop and a powered launch!).
                          haha! One can only hope someone from Disneyland isn't reading this and thinking "now there's an idea..!":lol:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X