Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much do you know DLR??? - trivia

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • how much do you know DLR??? - trivia

    ok, here is a thread I think could be fun:


    Q: how many paper towels in it's restrooms does Disneyland dispense each year?

  • #2
    A lot???
    Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
    FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
    I bring the magic!!!
    "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
    Originally posted by Reverend DMother
    Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by Grumpy4
      A lot???



      you are right :lol:

      Comment


      • #4
        One zillion?
        A signature should go here.

        Comment


        • #5
          Just be glad they give you paper towels intead of those contemptable hot air dryers. You know, the ones with the instructions that say:

          A) Push button
          B) Hold hands under dryer
          C) Rub hands briskly
          D) Wipe hands on pants

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by idontneedaname
            you are right :lol:
            Woo Hoo! What do I win??
            Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
            FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
            I bring the magic!!!
            "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
            Originally posted by Reverend DMother
            Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by SusieP.
              One zillion?

              no

              the answer is 26,000,000 (26 million)





              next question:

              How many pounds of cardboard does Disneyland produce each year?

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Grumpy4
                Woo Hoo! What do I win??


                a bat!!!

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by idontneedaname
                  the answer is 26,000,000 (26 million)
                  18 million visitors a year. Assuming an average 12 hour day and a stop into the restroom at least every 4-6 hours...... I end up using a couple paper towels to get my hands dry....

                  Hey, some of you aren't washing your hands...... GROSS!

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    They produce 10 million pounds of cardboard? (Just a guess)

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by idontneedaname
                      a bat!!!
                      Sweet!

                      And as for the cardboard question, I didn't know Disney was in the cardboard business. This must be why my stock is so high .
                      Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                      FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                      I bring the magic!!!
                      "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                      Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                      Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by MotorBoatCruise2005
                        They produce 10 million pounds of cardboard? (Just a guess)

                        not quite

                        in the millions though

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by dshimel
                          Hey, some of you aren't washing your hands...... GROSS!
                          See, I wayyyy overestimated due to lack of handwashing. Ick.

                          What about the cardboard though? Is one zillion too much to guess for that? It's my standard guess. :o I never win any of those contests!
                          A signature should go here.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Grumpy4
                            Sweet!

                            And as for the cardboard question, I didn't know Disney was in the cardboard business. This must be why my stock is so high .

                            good observation

                            in the area of trash and recyclying how much cardboard does DL produce each year?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by idontneedaname
                              good observation

                              in the area of trash and recyclying how much cardboard does DL produce each year?
                              Way to much I'm sure.

                              Ummm, I'm going to guess, a lot of millions!
                              Founding member of the B.A. I LOVE US!!
                              FratSor Sister-Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ
                              I bring the magic!!!
                              "If all my friends were to jump off a bridge, I wouldn't jump with them, I'd be at the bottom to catch them"
                              Originally posted by Reverend DMother
                              Girl bonding is just so necessary. It's just as important as "me" time. A good girl bonding session leaves you feeling so refreshed. :love: I think of it as a NEED vs a want. There are just things that you need to talk to other women with. You may have the best relationship in the world with your husband, but there are just times you need your girlfriends. It makes for a healthier and happier you which makes everything else you do better.

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X