Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Keke Palmer signing DVD's and CD's at Disneyland April 3rd!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keke Palmer signing DVD's and CD's at Disneyland April 3rd!

From Micechat!
    ... Actress Keke Palmer will be at Disney's California Adventure on Tuesday, April 3 for the Jump In! Freestyle Edition DVD release. Palmer will be available between 2:00 to 4:00 p.m. to sign Jump In! DVDs and CDs purchased at the Disneyland Resort that day. Guests may have up to two DVDs or CDs signed, and Disney requests that you do not bring personal items to be signed.
    Not a lot of Notice, get ready Micechatters going to the Parks tomorow!
    Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
    "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
    -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
    -August 2nd 2010

Re: Keke Palmer signing DVD's and CD's at Disneyland April 3rd!

Who?

Comment

She's a teenager with a career.
      http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1551130/
      "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

if it isn't milly ray cyrus, or whoever that barfownz kid likes, then it ain't worth jack.
        St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I saw something of that when I went to City Hall, but the little marker was far away and I couldn't read it.

One of the little boys in my preschool class is IN LOVE with Jump in and all things Jump in related. And I know if I mention this to his mom, she's going to ask me to get it for Jakob and she'll pay me back.

Comment

Originally posted by thejoshualee View Post
            if it isn't milly ray cyrus, or whoever that barfownz kid likes, then it ain't worth jack.
            :lmao:

Yeah, I saw Jump In! and it was a decent movie, but I agree that Keke Palmer isn't really worth the trouble. Now Miley Cyrus, that's a different story....

(I love how you put "milly ray". The father is Billy Ray and the daughter is Miley.)

Comment

That's cool. Is that Cordon Bleu guy going to be there as well?

Comment

Originally posted by EagleWings View Post
                Who?
                :lol: My exact reaction, as well. ^^;

Comment

She is in the movie "Jump In" which is a movie that they show on the Disney Channel. I guess that's why she's at DLR signing autographs.
                  Foolish Mortal
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd View Post
                    She's a teenager with a career.
                    No such thing.

Comment

Do movies/programs on the Disney Channel fall into the "foriegn language" category when Oscar/Emmy season rolls around?

Comment

Ok.... where'd this movie come from?! I wasn't anywhere yesterday... now, today, there's nothing but news about Jump In.

If this was such a big hit on the Disney channel, why are we just now hearing about it?!
                        -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by FrumiousBoojum View Post
                          Ok.... where'd this movie come from?! I wasn't anywhere yesterday... now, today, there's nothing but news about Jump In.

If this was such a big hit on the Disney channel, why are we just now hearing about it?!
                          If you were a girl between the age of 5 and 13 you would know about this movie!
                          Foolish Mortal
                          sigpic

Comment

With the stuff they're churning out now, I'm glad I'm not a girl between the age of 5 and 13....

What was wrong with sticking to good role models, like She-Ra and Rainbow Brite?
                            -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                              No such thing.
                              Sure it is. Only she goes to work and trades lines with Samuel L. Jackson not a guy in a paperhat, nametag and Dickies cooking french frys.
                              "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X