Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A rather funny note I received in the mail today from my friend concerning Disneyland

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A rather funny note I received in the mail today from my friend concerning Disneyland

In about 9 days, my friend and I are going to DL as chaperones for our youth group. Today in the mail , I received a note from her saying these exact words "I'm looking forward to seeing The Country Bears Jamboree with you , Tiffany and Lauren! I won't last 16 hours at DL though!"

:lol:

1. I'm pretty sure she was being serious about wanting to see the Country Bears Jamborees so she must have no idea it's closed and the Pooh ride has taken its place. How am I ever going to break this news to her?

2. I don't think I can last 16 hours at DL either....I didn't know we were going to have to be there that long....heck, I could barely last 8 hours the other day and I'm still not fully recovered!

I know this is a rather unusual post but I just felt like sharing!

Re: A rather funny note I received in the mail today from my friend concerning Disney

16 hours.....I hope you don't plan on going from opening to closing....do you?

Country Bears.....humm, isn't on Micechat is she?
    Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
    it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Re: A rather funny note I received in the mail today from my friend concerning Disney

Funny about the bears but you so can last 16 hrs just take a break every 6 or 8 hours.
      Sit on a bench and do some people watching.
      Where
      "Some imagination Huh?"

Comment

Funny about the bears but you so can last 16 hrs just take a break every 6 or 8 hours.
        Where would
        "Some imagination Huh?"

Comment

Where would you rather be? Sitting on a bench in Disneyland or sitting at your desk wishing you were still on your trip sitting on a bench in Disneyland?
          "Some imagination Huh?"

Comment

Country Bears!

9 days huh?

Comment

Aw, you guys are wimps!

We spent two days at DLR a year and a half ago. It was our first visit in (gulp) sixteen years! Indy, Toontown, lots of other things were new to us. We were there from opening to closing both days and took in about 60 rides and attractions.

And we're in our fifties.

And we loved every minute.
              "My mental facilities are twice what yours are, pea brain!"

The conversation continues at Long-Forgotten, the blog.

......... .....May April March!.....................

Comment

Originally posted by mickeyandme View Post
                Where would you rather be? Sitting on a bench in Disneyland or sitting at your desk wishing you were still on your trip sitting on a bench in Disneyland?
                I'd reather sit on a bench and watch the Country Bear Jamboree in Disneyland.
                Especially as a nice break during a 16-hour day.

Comment

When was the last time she been to Disneyland? :lol:

Comment

The one and only time I spent a full 16 hours in the park I was literally crawling on my hands and knees with my daughter by the hub because we were so darn tired from running around all day that we could barely walk!

Of course , that was back before the Disney boards when I was a Disney novice and didn't know that people actually took time to sit and eat or sit and people watch and we never went back to the hotels to rest for a litle while. We would just go from ride to ride non stop and we would dance at the Buzz Lightyear stage shows at the end of the night!

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
                      When was the last time she been to Disneyland? :lol:
                      I don't know, but she has some awesome Disney prints of recent Disney movies hanging in the entryway of her beautiful home that I'm pretty sure she got at the Disneyland Galleria so it couldn't have been that long ago!
                      Last edited by Princess Buttercup; 04-04-2007, 04:52 PM.

Comment

when i go (which is about 2-3 times a year), i always make sure i get there at least 45 min before opening so we can be in the park when noone is there, and we always stay until 1 am after main street closes...and we're talkin maybe two 3 hour naps over a 4 day trip...of course my feet are all blistered and my legs are killing me, but hey, it's Disneyland! and i want every minute i can have there in the park! :0)
                        *~*~*Prince Dalton*~*~*

Comment

16 hours? I can beat that.
                          Click here for most recent TR with night shots of Tomorrowland! (WDW)

WDW Photo update <Hidden Mickeys - Details - and SM with the lights on>

Comment

Originally posted by Mtsplash View Post
                            16 hours? I can beat that.
                            How is that possible? Please embellish!

Comment

Maybe it's 14 hours + 2 hours at the Lost Bar!

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X