X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Eureka" Parade Music

Hello Fellow MiceChatters!

I have a real quick question/request!

I never got a chance to go to DCA when it first opened, nor did I ever get a chance to see the Eureka! parade before it was taken away.

Now, what my question is where would I be able to get the music to this parade? I'm not one for illegally obtaining music, but I'm almost to the point of giving up. I may like the music, I may not, but I at least want to hear it once to decide.

Does anybody have this song in full, or even a snippet that I could hear?

Help!

...Joe...

Re: "Eureka" Parade Music

It was released on the DCA Official Album for 2001. Here's a link to an eBay auction for the CD so you can see what it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Music-from-Disne...QQcmdZViewItem

Track 13 is pretty much a complete run-through of the parade music (or all you'd want to hear, in my opinion ), at 9:24.

Hope this helps

Comment

Originally posted by 2DieFR View Post
      It was released on the DCA Official Album for 2001. Here's a link to an eBay auction for the CD so you can see what it looks like.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Music-from-Disne...QQcmdZViewItem

Track 13 is pretty much a complete run-through of the parade music (or all you'd want to hear, in my opinion ), at 9:24.

Hope this helps
      Thank you! Once the closing date to this auction nears I may just bid on it!

Knowing my luck, though, right after I buy the dang thing someone will come on MiceChat announcing that DCA just released a new album that includes that song it. :sigh: Darn irony! LOL

Thanks again!

...Joe...

Comment

Haha... probably not... I think the parade is as dead as Superstar Limo...
        "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Visit The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets and Mickeypedia!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X