• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whats your first Disney Memory ?

Whats your first Disney Memory ?
    :crazylegs

Re: Whats your first Disney Memory ?

watching The Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday night.

Comment

Originally posted by fo'c's'le swab View Post
      watching The Wonderful World of Disney every Sunday night.
      Great memory
      :crazylegs

Comment

Totaly random memory but it was riding Dumbo with my older brother & sister arguing over who gets to use the control! It was in the early 60's and I was about 3 years old . . .I WON!!

DL: 1963, 1969, 1970, 1975, 1977, 1978, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
        WDW: 2010, 2011 (premiere pass!) 2012
        DCL: 2010, 2011, 2 x 2012

Comment

Early 70s: Standing in line for Adventure Thru Inner Space with my folks, and marveling that I'd end up about as big as my avatar.

Comment

Riding Alice in Wonderland with my grandma for the first time and when we went out on the leaf and the parade was going by and as we passed Alice waved and blew me a kiss as she went by atop the mushroom. It is a memory my grandma will never forget and when we got home she found a Alice and Wonderland dress at a department store because she couldn't afford the $50 one at the park. It was a great trip.
            ~Princess Aurora at Heart~

Comment

Hearing Mickey on the phone in the America the Beautiful attraction. I was about 6 and I so believed Mickey was talking to me!

Comment

I too recall watching The Wonderful World of Disney with my family when I was little. My first memory at Disneyland was probably when I was about 9 or 10 (1989 or 1990) when I met Roger Rabbit and said "You're my biggest fan!" :blush:
                http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
                Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

I was about 6 or 7, and I remember my 2 year old sister screaming her head off because she was absolutely terrified of Merlin. To this day she doesn't trust men with beards, and she's 25 now.
                  Are you telling me that you built a theme park.. out of a vinery and a bear shaped mountain?!!?..
                  - WestsideCM99

Comment

kicking people in line for dumbo when i was 2 1/2 because i thought they weren't moving fast enough :blush:
                    A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                    :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Maybe not my earliest but my BEST that is clear enough to remember...

I had a Disney record and was listening to it in my playroom then my mom brought me a lemon flavored Donald Duck popsicle. I was day dreaming about going to Disney and the next thing I know my parents are telling me to get ready and we left and went.

Comment

Winnie the Pooh! I remember Pooh from when I was 3.

Comment

Early 80's...I remember sitting on my dad's shoulders and watching the fireworks in front of the castle.
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I was 3 or 4 ... went up to pocatello to visit my aunt and uncle .. I remember my aunt put the Peter Pan record on the player .. i can still remember You Can Fly as it went round and round...

Comment

my first was when i was 2. the earliest thing i can recall was sitting near the frontier side of the castle eating fantasia ice cream with my grandpa. 26 years later it is still one of my favorite memories ever. sadly my grandpa and fantasia ice cream are gone now.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X