50th Merchandise Event Catalog Received

Ad Widget

This topic is closed.
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50th Merchandise Event Catalog Received

In today's mail, I received a brochure or catalog showing the items for sale during the 50th merchandise event. The items are the same as shown on the website. As WDES said all RSP information would be online, a number of us were unsure if a catalog would be sent. It was a nice item to receive today and should make my selection of these items a little easier. A sample is shown below for those who may not be attending this event. I am happy to scan and email the entire brochure to anyone who would like to see it.

Last edited by Disneynut; 06-10-2005, 10:03 AM.

Let's keep this topic upbeat and ask:

What does everyone want (who is going) or what will people go to ebay for if you are not going?

-Me? I am going. I want the ride vehicles, marquee, SB Castle and fab 5 sericel, All the pins and main St Windows Pin Set, Radko castle (not interested in the land pieces), OLSZEWSKI Mad Tea Party. One thing *I MIGHT* buy at the event store if there are some left and I like what it looks like - Original map in a box. I need to see what I am getting first. $125 is a lot for a map inside a box.
    WALT'S DISNEYLAND DEDICATION SPEECH! - To all who come to this happy place, welcome! Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth can savour the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America, with the hope that it will become a source of joy, and inspiration to all the world.

I am interested in the following:

Event T-shirt
      Mini Attraction Vehicles
      "I Was There" pin
      Disneyland Marquee

Although I think the David Bird, Elisabete Gomes and Dave Avanzino items look wonderful, we own too many of them and they now decorate our garage for lack of space in our home. I will have to pass this time around.

Can I have your brochure? all began with a Mouse...

Did you want the original or the scan? I would be happy to send the scan if you send me an email address via PM or send the original to you when we are done with it this week.

In order of wantoness :lol: :
            Complete ornament set
            The Story of Walt Disney
            Disneyland bracelet(although I can't wear it. Hmm, maybe somethin' Freudian goin' on there :lol: )
            "I was there" pin
            Picture frame

Charlie :wave:
            MiceChat User #1037

You guys sound like kids at Christmas! :lol:
              But I can understand. I have my own "I want . . ." list for when I go to DL for the 50th celebration weekend (I'm not part of the actual 50th Merchandise Event just the MiceChat 50th MeetUps). :devil:
              WDW '72, '97, '00, '02, '03 '06 '07, '08 DL '98, '05, '10 DLP '00 DCL '09

Ad Widget