Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone like the idea of photo ops with The White Rabbit on Easter?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone like the idea of photo ops with The White Rabbit on Easter?

We all know Peter cottontail and other famous rabbits claim their spots in malls and public shopping areas during Easter time...

But here's hoping Disneyland would offer photo ops with their rabbit, Alice in Wonderland's The White Rabbit. I'd love to see him on a big chair or Easter setting backdrop and he would hand out candy filled eggs and sign autographs...

Or is pairing up Alice's The White Rabbit with the holiday Easter not such a good thing.

Discuss.

Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 04-07-2007, 03:24 PM.

Re: Anyone like the idea of photo ops with The White Rabbit on Easter?

Why this irrational prejudice against Roger Rabbit?!

Comment

OHhh I forgot about Brer Rabbit and Roger Rabbit... I guess I'm just a Super Fan of Alice In Wonderland that all other rabbits are almost forgettable when I'm trying to think of a rabbit created through Disney.

I hope I'm not forgetting any other Disney rabbits. Am I?
      Last edited by Micoofy Duck; 04-07-2007, 03:36 PM.

Comment

I think ALL rabbits should be totally present on Easter.

Brer Rabbit

Rabbit from Pooh has been out a lot lately.

Thumper (never seen a costume for him)

Roger Rabbit

White Rabbit

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I would be all for the rabbits being out at Easter time! I never go on Easter Sunday but I do think it's a fantastic idea.

Also that is a very cute picture Micoofy Duck.
          http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
          Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

^ Agree!! Have them all out! sounds fun!!!

NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
            MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE

Comment

I'd love to see them all out!

Comment

Disney used to have its own version of the Easter Bunny in a typical Park walk-around costume. They used it for decades and even updated it over the years along with the rest of them. Don't they still have it? They even featured it in various Easter Parade TV specials, I seem to recall.

Comment

Poor March Hare, no respect...
                  “Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you walk into an open sewer and die.” ~ Mel Brooks

Comment

Having pics with the White Rabbit would be more creative than just the generic Easter Bunny. It's like seeing Santa at Big Thunder Ranch....I could do the same thing at the mall.

Comment

It's kinda random but yeah it'd be cute. I'd like to see the Thunder Ranch area set up during Easter with Bambi theming, it's not really appropriate for the holiday but it'd be awful darn cute.

Comment

Here's your Thumper:

Magic Journeys...

Comment

Without question Disney should not have one of their rabbit characters pose as the Easter Bunny. I think they do this purposefully, and wisely because to do so would down-grade the character of either the specific rabbit being used to represent the Easter Bunny and the Easter Bunny itself. Disney states that it is Thumper's Easter Egg Hunt, not the Easter Bunny's Egg Hunt. I think that would confuse a lot of people so it's a good idea that they don't do that.

Comment

I remember going to Thumper's Easter Egg Hunt back in the day. I think I have pic's somewhere??? I better start looking

Comment

Thumpers Easter Egg hunt? Aww sounds fun.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X