This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogus Photo Pass

I was there for the meet on the 1st and was part of the group photo and got a photo pass from the CM- but it doesn't work

I can register it but it says I have no pictures. I am either doing something wrong or my pass doesn't work.

Can anyone help? Thanks!

Re: Bogus Photo Pass

Bumping because I hope someone who was there and got a photo pass might be able to help me. Heaven knows enough people were there.

Comment

They may not have scanned the card correctly, in which case it's probably impossible to go back and get the pictures added to the card several days later. Only chance is if someone else got a photopass scanned for the pictures then you could transfer them over card to card.

Comment

Ok- that's what I am hoping for.

Come on people- I know alot of you were there. Does someone have a photo pass that works? :beg:

Comment

With PhotoPass in FL if I have missing photos I've used the description option and notified them. They have often been able to recover them and put them on with the rest of mine from the server. (It works best if you have one from your own camera to add in to show them exactly what to look for.) It doesn't always work, but it couldn't hurt to try.

Comment

I have a photopass from that day.... I could get that picture put on a card for you and send it out for ya... just pm me with your address and I would be happy to do that for ya.

Comment

Same thing happened to me ... good thing there were lots of MiceChatters there that day to get a copy of that photo.

Comment

Originally posted by Nephythys View Post
                Ok- that's what I am hoping for.

Come on people- I know alot of you were there. Does someone have a photo pass that works? :beg:
                just ask some people at the next meet or two if they have a photopass from that day. I do and if I'm there when you are i'll be more than happy to walk over to photo supply co. with you

Comment

I Have one but i dont know if it works... im trying it now
                  ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

Alright i just tryed my photo pass and it does not work says i have no pictures on it
                    ~I Am Finally Just Me~

My Youtube Video Blog

Comment

oh bummer!

Comment

could disneyland's connection not be working with the photopass? or are these getting downloaded and not added to the serial numbers..

Comment

my photopass from that day worked fine. if you really want to buy the photo just show up at the next meet and i'll transfer it onto your card heh. if you're not going to the next meet i'll give you my card's serial number after i transfer the photos onto my ap photo pass card

Comment

As did mine.... Sometimes there are just errors where it doesn't scan properly...

Comment

There is a way on that site to share your photos. I suppose someone could just email you an invite to view their photos. I've never done that before so I'm not sure if you can then buy some.

It wasn't me, it was Lisa! :angel:

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X