This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Souvenir Park Hopper Ticket

Has anyone gotten one of these? When we got our first Costco package late last year, we were suppose to get "souvenir" park hopper tickets, but instead received plain paper tickets. This is supposed to be a hard plastic card, a keepsake from your DL trip. If anyone's had one I'm curious what their like and whether or not they are indeed a proper keepsake.
    sigpic
    If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

Re: Souvenir Park Hopper Ticket

I have one of the souvenir tickets. It plastic and the size of a credit card. Mine has a picture of Mickey on it. I always keeps my paper tickets as a keepsake and having the plastic one is nice because it did not get wrinkled and bent. But I don't think it's a super great souvenir. It is nice but not super special by any means.

Comment

you can see what they look like a any Disney Store... they sell them there. They look like an AP but some are better (in my opinion)!

I actually like the one with Mickey and the castle on it... I like it a lot better than my ugly, plain, badly cropped castle that I got on my AP (and the Mickey/Goofy option wasn't any better)!

Maybe if your lucky (it is Friday the 13th!) we can go down to the local Disney Store and snap some shots of them for you.....
      Last edited by peoplemover1; 04-13-2007, 08:07 AM. Reason: spelling
      I'm addicted and I don't care!!! :yea:

Comment

Our friend gave my daughter one he got over the Christmas Holiday...if I remmeber correctly it has Sebastian on it. They are cute, and we do still have it (of course, she is an Ariel fanatic, so that may be why).

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Hey thanks - I think I remember seeing them now, they're on a rack. I probably didn't really check them out before as I figured they were gift cards.
          sigpic
          If you can keep your head when all around you have lost theirs, then you probably haven't understood the seriousness of the situation.
          http://www.flickr.com/photos/blendywee

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X