This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Other Anaheim Events And DLR Traffic Impact

At first I just wanted to point out to those at the DLR that the Ducks have a playoff game down the street at the Honda Center, which could impact folks leaving the resort between 10PM-10:30PM tonight.

The Angels are on the road, but I saw a commercial where there's going to be a big RV show and sale in the Angel Stadium parking lot this weekend.

Does traffic from Angels games and "Pond" events really impact those getting into and out of the Park?

If so, maybe we could use this thread as an advisory for events going on at the convention center and the other sites and how it might impact those coming to and leaving the Resort.

Just a thought.

--Barry
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Re: Other Anaheim Events And DLR Traffic Impact

Originally posted by Radiobarry View Post
    Does traffic from Angels games and "Pond" events really impact those getting into and out of the Park?
    Not in my experience, no. The Pond and Angel Stadium are far enough away, and the Big A has some decent traffic control as it is. You won't notice a thing.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
    Working...
    X