Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TDL electrical parade ARE these the New castle fx?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDL electrical parade ARE these the New castle fx?

Hey I found this video of the Tokyo Disneylands version of the electrical parade

and I was thinking.. watch the Cinderella float near the end of the video the lights on the girls costume changes from blue to white showing her transformation friom her raggedy threads to the ball gown.

this effect is very cool and it got me thinking maybe this is what the castles Snowflafe FX will look like what do you guys think???
    TOKYOs electrical parade

check me out on Flickr
    www.flickr.com/photos/xsorsburn

Re: TDL electrical parade ARE these the New castle fx?

Man I forgot how amazing Dreamlights is. I was shocked when I saw it many years back. It just kills Spectromagic or the MSEP. (Both which I love)

Comment

I think you may be right. It looks like a new LED technology, and not fiber optics. I believe Al's article stated the new effect to use LED embedded in the castle.

Comment

The gown effect is pretty amazing

just imagine the side of CA Screaming being abble to change colour and create patterns I hope the FX look this good on a large scale.

imagine a combination of this effect and the ones seen on the Freemont Street in Las Vegas.

I am so Psyched for the Wonderfull World of Color, hopefully this will give TDA a reason to keep DCA open past 10 I love the way the park looksa at night

check me out on Flickr
        www.flickr.com/photos/xsorsburn

Comment

That blows away the Electrical PArade and Spectromagic. The people at Tokyo Disney resort do wonders. That is a stunning effect.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X