X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DLR Update for Indiana Jones, CA Screamin' and the Cove Bar

Some scheduling updates....

Indiana Jones Adventure is going to have its Queue Ramp replaced, so starting Monday April 16th, there will be NO Fastpass for the attraction, and a temporary entrance near the normal exit will be the entrance thru May 18th.

California Screamin' will not open until 1 PM starting April 30th (Monday thru Friday) through the fall to allow for construction of Toy Story Mania!

The Cove Bar at DCA will remain open 7 days a week for the rest of the month (April).
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: DLR Update for Indiana Jones, CA Screamin' and the Cove Bar

I wouldn't want to work DCA Guest Relations during California Screamin's late openings. Yikes.

Thanks for the info, Darkbeer!

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

No Fastpass for Indy forever? Its gone for good? Just like Star Tours?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
        No Fastpass for Indy forever? Its gone for good? Just like Star Tours?
        No, just for the period in which they are installing the new ramp.

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
          No, just for the period in which they are installing the new ramp.
          Oh good. I was about to write a complaint.

Comment

Wow, seriously? ...Just...wow.

Comment

Thank god the FastPass will be returning. It'd be a shame to have to endure that pesky beautifully themed queue. I much rather stand outside in the switchbacks under the sun.
              "If we cut the budget are you going to be the one standing at the exit explaining to guests why the ride they just rode is a piece of crap?" - - John Lasseter

Comment

And if anyone actually does make a complaint about California Screamin' being open late, because heaven forbid they should be patient, it'll be sad and a waste of time. What would a complaint do anyway? Will Disney actually say, "STOP! Stop construction! This Guest wants to ride the attraction now! He is very angry!"

Comment

Originally posted by InnerSpace View Post
                  And if anyone actually does make a complaint about California Screamin' being open late, because heaven forbid they should be patient, it'll be sad and a waste of time. What would a complaint do anyway? Will Disney actually say, "STOP! Stop construction! This Guest wants to ride the attraction now! He is very angry!"
                  Well, just as people complain about Disney cancelling the fireworks due to winds they cannot control, I'm sure there will be some Guests out there who will go and complain. I can understand where you're coming from with all of your issues regarding complaining, and these situations are where I agree wholeheartedly that complaining is just plain stupid.
                  Last edited by MasterGracey; 04-13-2007, 11:47 PM.

Comment

haha. "I'm a Premium Passholder and I need to ride screaming RIGHT NOW!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                      haha. "I'm a Premium Passholder and I need to ride screaming RIGHT NOW!!!"
                      Sad thing is, that does happen!! But it'll be interesting to see the construction pace pick up once Screamin' starts opening late, giving them a lot more time to work.

Comment

Really? I'd think it'd be great if they got rid of it. Lower wait times...
                        -Jack :geek:
                        Doc Brown had 2 Deloreans!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
                          Some scheduling updates....

Indiana Jones Adventure is going to have its Queue Ramp replaced, so starting Monday April 16th, there will be NO Fastpass for the attraction, and a temporary entrance near the normal exit will be the entrance thru May 18th.
                          Well this stinks. I'll be there next weekend.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
                          The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
                          Indy Ride Count: 2211
                          World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by MasterGracey View Post
                            Well, just as people complain about Disney cancelling the fireworks due to winds they cannot control, I'm sure there will be some Guests out there who will go and complain. I can understand where you're coming from with all of your issues regarding complaining, and these situations are where I agree wholeheartedly that complaining is just plain stupid.

I don't complain about the fireworks being cancelled. Actually one of my favorite things ever (!) at the park is to hear the collective moan when the fireworks get cancelled. Yes I am evil.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X