This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EE Suggestions

We will be going Early Entry on one Monday in May, and wondered in what order we should do these rides... I think Peter Pan and Dumbo should be 1 and 2. Not sure if it matters after that.

Alice
    Mr. Toad
    Pinocchio
    Snow White
    Matterhorn

12/18 TC DAY

Re: EE Suggestions

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
    Mr. Toad
    Pinocchio
    Snow White
    These rides usually do not have a lot of lines during the day. Mr Toad can very, but the other 2 are almost always 5min or less!
    If the Storybook canals and Casey Jr are also open, I would try those and then head to Pinnocchio and Snow White. Mr Toad you could do either before or after...

Comment

Peter Pan first, Dumbo second. Then Matterhorn, then Mr. Toad. Snow White and Pinocchio next (either order).

When I did EE last year, Tomorrowland was open too. Pick up a Fastpass to Space Mountain, and get Buzz and Star Tours done too, if you can...

Enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey's Jedi View Post
        Peter Pan first, Dumbo second. Then Matterhorn, then Mr. Toad. Snow White and Pinocchio next (either order).

When I did EE last year, Tomorrowland was open too. Pick up a Fastpass to Space Mountain, and get Buzz and Star Tours done too, if you can...

Enjoy!
        I agree with the above, with the clarification that you cannot get FPs until the regular park hours begin.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X