Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    Did anyone - now or at some point - go to Disneyland or know someone who went everyday? I know that you see something different at Disneyland each time, but it seems like going EVERYDAY is sheer overkill.....

  • #2
    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

    I think I remember reading that there was an old man who used to do. I believe he passed away. I don't know the details. Maybe someone else can fill you in.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

      Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
      I think I remember reading that there was an old man who used to do. I believe he passed away. I don't know the details. Maybe someone else can fill you in.
      Are you referring to Arthur?

      I was actually wondering if any Mice Chatters visited DL everyday....

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

        Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
        Are you referring to Arthur?

        I was actually wondering if any Mice Chatters visited DL everyday....
        If they do, they should organize a chapter of MiceChatters Anonymous.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

          They're called CMs

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

            I figured out how many times I went last year (127 times). I plan to up that this year (I live like... 5 miles from it? Work less than 3, like 2.62 miles away), I haven't done it 365, but there are times after work when I am like "Dude I have a meeting in a few hours." It easier to go to Disneyland, ride something scary (Maliboomer for example) and go to the meeting happy. I am aiming for like 200 this time around.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

              I usually go every other day. It's not overkill. Everytime I go I see something different.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                I figured out how many times I went last year (127 times). I plan to up that this year (I live like... 5 miles from it? Work less than 3, like 2.62 miles away), I haven't done it 365, but there are times after work when I am like "Dude I have a meeting in a few hours." It easier to go to Disneyland, ride something scary (Maliboomer for example) and go to the meeting happy. I am aiming for like 200 this time around.
                That's my situation too. I often have a few hours to kill and I live and work close enough to the park to where I can pop in and out. And it is a lot cheaper doing this than taking in a movie -- this is my main reason for doing this, plus the atmosphere and everything else you mentioned is phenomenal.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                  Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                  Are you referring to Arthur?

                  I was actually wondering if any Mice Chatters visited DL everyday....
                  I went around 100 times one year...but it was before I was married and before I had a child. I had MUCH more time then....

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                    I go almost daily..

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                      Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                      Did anyone - now or at some point - go to Disneyland or know someone who went everyday? I know that you see something different at Disneyland each time, but it seems like going EVERYDAY is sheer overkill.....
                      I don't think there is a psychological disorder named for such an affliction. That doesn't mean the affliction doesn't exist. And that a certain company enables the afflicted, whether it knows it (or cares) or not.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                        There are far worse places to go every day. Like a bar or something.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                          I go a whopping 1 time a year! I think I need help
                          "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

                          http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude



                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                            Yes, Dave Oneal from Extinct attractions when he was a kid. It's not a pretty story.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

                              It is all relative. I go once a year and my family thinks I have a Disney addiction.
                              Sig by Poisonedapples!

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X