This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

Did anyone - now or at some point - go to Disneyland or know someone who went everyday? I know that you see something different at Disneyland each time, but it seems like going EVERYDAY is sheer overkill.....

Re: Going to Disneyland EVERYDAY

I think I remember reading that there was an old man who used to do. I believe he passed away. I don't know the details. Maybe someone else can fill you in.

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
      I think I remember reading that there was an old man who used to do. I believe he passed away. I don't know the details. Maybe someone else can fill you in.
      Are you referring to Arthur?

I was actually wondering if any Mice Chatters visited DL everyday....

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post

If they do, they should organize a chapter of MiceChatters Anonymous.

Comment

They're called CMs

Comment

I figured out how many times I went last year (127 times). I plan to up that this year (I live like... 5 miles from it? Work less than 3, like 2.62 miles away), I haven't done it 365, but there are times after work when I am like "Dude I have a meeting in a few hours." It easier to go to Disneyland, ride something scary (Maliboomer for example) and go to the meeting happy. I am aiming for like 200 this time around.

Comment

I usually go every other day. It's not overkill. Everytime I go I see something different.

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
                I figured out how many times I went last year (127 times). I plan to up that this year (I live like... 5 miles from it? Work less than 3, like 2.62 miles away), I haven't done it 365, but there are times after work when I am like "Dude I have a meeting in a few hours." It easier to go to Disneyland, ride something scary (Maliboomer for example) and go to the meeting happy. I am aiming for like 200 this time around.
                That's my situation too. I often have a few hours to kill and I live and work close enough to the park to where I can pop in and out. And it is a lot cheaper doing this than taking in a movie -- this is my main reason for doing this, plus the atmosphere and everything else you mentioned is phenomenal.

Comment

I went around 100 times one year...but it was before I was married and before I had a child. I had MUCH more time then....

Comment

I go almost daily..

Comment

Did anyone - now or at some point - go to Disneyland or know someone who went everyday? I know that you see something different at Disneyland each time, but it seems like going EVERYDAY is sheer overkill.....
                      I don't think there is a psychological disorder named for such an affliction. That doesn't mean the affliction doesn't exist. And that a certain company enables the afflicted, whether it knows it (or cares) or not.

Comment

There are far worse places to go every day. Like a bar or something.

Comment

I go a whopping 1 time a year! I think I need help
                          "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

Yes, Dave Oneal from Extinct attractions when he was a kid. It's not a pretty story.

Comment

It is all relative. I go once a year and my family thinks I have a Disney addiction.
                              Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X