Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Retired Topic: FastPass

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Retired Topic: FastPass

    After hundreds of successful performances here in the MiceChat Disneyland forum, FastPass topics has decided to retire.
    "Don't worry," FastPass said earlier today, "You can still talk about me in that sticky post, but I've decided not to create any new threads. I've said pretty much all I have to say."
    FastPass advocates are feeling saddened, yet supportive of the choice. Said one supporter "I'm just glad it's over now before we had to read a dozen redundant threads on the same topic."
    Surprisingly, those who oppose FastPass are the largest critics of the choice to retire. Said one, "How am I to constantly remind everyone that this isn't what Walt (Disney) intended?"
    Having enjoyed a rich career including debates about it being good or bad, talks about its merits and disadvantages, and arguments discussing its possible elimination or expansion, FastPass Topics plans to live off of residual income and spend as much time eating Mexican food as it can.

    I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks FastPass topic.
    St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

    "Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert





  • #2
    Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

    Yes - Thanks and Good Night!

    I'm sure Stroller Topic and Smoking Topic will miss FastPass Topic the most.

    But the new kid, Wheelie Shoe Topic, looks pretty eager to make it's mark here on the boards. I'm sure we will hearing from it for a long time to come...
    How much do we have to pay to get MiceChat Old?
    :monkey: :monkey:

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

      I'd like to say that I hardly knew thee, but man, that topic posted up alot. I'm waiting for the debates over Song of the South to join the Fastpass topic in retirement.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

        Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post

        I'm sure Stroller Topic and Smoking Topic will miss FastPass Topic the most.
        not to mention everyones recent fascination with how people dress at Disneyland...

        My Maleficent tattoo


        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

          ...and the World seems a little less bright...

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

            Originally posted by thejoshualee View Post
            After hundreds of successful performances here in the MiceChat Disneyland forum, FastPass topics has decided to retire.
            "Don't worry," FastPass said earlier today, "You can still talk about me in that sticky post, but I've decided not to create any new threads. I've said pretty much all I have to say."
            FastPass advocates are feeling saddened, yet supportive of the choice. Said one supporter "I'm just glad it's over now before we had to read a dozen redundant threads on the same topic."
            Surprisingly, those who oppose FastPass are the largest critics of the choice to retire. Said one, "How am I to constantly remind everyone that this isn't what Walt (Disney) intended?"
            Having enjoyed a rich career including debates about it being good or bad, talks about its merits and disadvantages, and arguments discussing its possible elimination or expansion, FastPass Topics plans to live off of residual income and spend as much time eating Mexican food as it can.

            I think I speak for everyone when I say thanks FastPass topic.
            In your dreams

            Or fantasies anyway

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

              Originally posted by PEZZ Lightyear View Post
              But the new kid, Wheelie Shoe Topic, looks pretty eager to make it's mark here on the boards. I'm sure we will hearing from it for a long time to come...
              Yes ... I'll be fanning the flames of that one!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                Originally posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
                Yes ... I'll be fanning the flames of that one!
                Sure you won't be using a blowtorch ?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                  Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                  Sure you won't be using a blowtorch ?
                  Thanks for the idea .

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                    Boo. I love you Fastpass. Please stay around.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                      Originally posted by HydroGuy View Post
                      Boo. I love you Fastpass. Please stay around.
                      You idiot. Everyone knows Fastpass makes standby lines longer.

                      Hurray! No more Fastpass.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                        Originally posted by HydroGuy View Post
                        You idiot. Everyone knows Fastpass makes standby lines longer.

                        Hurray! No more Fastpass.
                        No, it is YOU who is the idiot!

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                          Can't you get along with yourself??

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                            Originally posted by sediment View Post
                            Can't you get along with yourself??
                            I was dropped on my head when an infant.

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Retired Topic: FastPass

                              Originally posted by HydroGuy View Post
                              I was dropped on my head when an infant.
                              Did it hurt the floor ?

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X