This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumor? please confirm

I still think the princess fantasy faire was a very swell idea just put together rather poorly, considering all the drama with the lines and the clueless photopass cm's constantly "butting heads" with the entertainment/princesses and making the waits even longer for guests. Might I also add those pushy mothers to the mix. Id be sad if this was actually going because apparently its raking most of the doe disneyland is making, regardless of complaints.

Re: Rumor? please confirm

Originally posted by flamablepoptart View Post
    I still think this was a very swell idea just put together rather poorly, considering all the drama with the lines and the clueless photopass cm's constantly "butting heads" with the entertainment/princesses and making the waits even longer for guests. Might I also add those pushy mothers to the mix. Id be sad if this was actually going because apparently its raking most of the doe disneyland is making.

I actually am not sure what you are talking about. Something about the Princess Fantasy Faire?

Never mind you fixed it.
    Most often found at a theme park

Comment

I haven't herd that the PFF is closing.

Comment

I'm sure its a rumor because if it were happening, I'm sure there would be a tid bit out there on what would take its place or future plans
        http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

I still think the princess fantasy faire was a very swell idea just put together rather poorly, considering all the drama with the lines and the clueless photopass cm's constantly "butting heads" with the entertainment/princesses and making the waits even longer for guests. Might I also add those pushy mothers to the mix. Id be sad if this was actually going because apparently its raking most of the doe disneyland is making, regardless of complaints.
          WHere is the rumor in this? That is just a statment.

J
          Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

One out of every 5 Disneyland visitors goes to the Princess Fantasy Faire, so it's not going anywhere soon.

Comment

I am not sure if it was Al. But didn't someone say that ToyStory Live was meant for the Fantasyland Theater?

Comment

I'd be sad if this was actually going because apparently its raking most of the doe disneyland
                I too was getting worried for a while about the Disneyland Resort's profit margin....

Comment

I asked this question a few days ago but there is nothing out there to confirm the rumor. In fact one of the Micechatters called the park and was told it was on their schedule. However it still is not on the Disneyland.com calendar for May.
                  Spyed the Black Pearl from Cabrillo Beach

Comment

I am not a fan of the current PFF, its too crowded with everyone bunched up and pushing to get their photo op. I would love to go back to the the princesses having the set place in the park, at the castle whatever. I realize it was a money thing to get them together and have the photopass set up and all, but really I won't go back there, its scary.

A little piece of heaven

Comment

Having been to the PFF many times with my two little ones I have to say that I like the show part where they teach curtsey's and bows. However, the visit with the princess's is set up rather poorly. They have 3 princess that the one line feeds into but they have a hard time handling the line. You usually get rushed through one princess and then wait for another while there is usually always one princess that has no one visiting her.
                      "You can't judge a book by its cover."
                      "No, but you can tell how much it is going to cost."

Comment

That's not going anywhere, they're going to add to it. They're adding jugglers and and "princes in training." who will entertain the crowds waiting in line. I know someone who is going to be in it.

Comment

I have heard that the Fantasy Faire is just a temprorary overlay while they prepare to completely rebuild (and enclose) the theater...aka Hyperion. However, no timeline has been established, as far as I know.

Comment

Originally posted by treelossong View Post
                            I have heard that the Fantasy Faire is just a temprorary overlay while they prepare to completely rebuild (and enclose) the theater...aka Hyperion. However, no timeline has been established, as far as I know.
                            I would have some doubts. The footprint is a bit small for much of a theatre back there and building UP would make it a bit out of place, IMHO.

Comment

PFF is now on the Disneyland.com calendar for May and June.
                              Spyed the Black Pearl from Cabrillo Beach

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X