This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Results of the Pirates of the Caribbean Sweepstakes

This contest has come and gone but I haven't heard anything regarding the results! Who was the lucky bilge rat that won and will now have their likeness forever enshrined in the POTC ride at Disneyland? Also when is said audio animatronic supposed to get installed?

Also who won any of the other fine swag?

Humble pirate minds want to know..............errrr?

Re: Results of the Pirates of the Caribbean Sweepstakes

I haven't heard anything yet either. The winners are supposed to be posted on April 30th on the contest site. It's only a couple weeks away. But considering the contest ended so long ago, I figured we would have heard by now.

Comment

Originally posted by WatchYourHeadNStep View Post
      This contest has come and gone but I haven't heard anything regarding the results! Who was the lucky bilge rat that won and will now have their likeness forever enshrined in the POTC ride at Disneyland? Also when is said audio animatronic supposed to get installed?

Also who won any of the other fine swag?

Humble pirate minds want to know..............errrr?
      There isn't going to be any new Audio-Animatronic. The Grand Prize Winner is going to get their likeness "Pirated"/painted into a painting that will be added somewhere in the attraction, NOT an audio-animatronic.

http://disney.go.com/disneyvideos/li...akes_page.html

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Yeah, I understood it to be a painting too. Had a hard time figuring out whether they'll do it as a painting on the wall in the queue or in an actual "painting" of you somewhere in the ride (on the pile of treasure, perhaps?). Any guesses or anyone who knows more than me?
        "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X