Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Who WAS there Sunday 06/12/05

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who WAS there Sunday 06/12/05

It was nice to see so many showed up at the hub. I wasn't much at the meet since I didn't get to bed till midnight. I was lucky to get to the lost bar without falling asleep. It's nice to see a face for the names.
    Let the magic continue.

Because I'm lame (bad hangover bad) I rolled into the park right on time at approx. 4:15 and missed the big fun. Crazy Legs' pix were wonderful!
    I'll do better next time!
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

Comment

Well in thew thread for who was there I tried to put who I saw in blue you can add to it. So many people....

http://www.micechat.com/showthread.php?t=5812&page=5
      :crazylegs

Comment

I was there. I was taking pictures in the Hub when I noticed a women from MiceChat...her picture is posted. She was on a cell phone, had glasses, and in a wheelchair(is that rude?). Then I was walking by the Matterhorn when I saw a big group of MiceChatters pass me by.

Comment

As you know, Gaucho and I showed after everyone had headed to Casa.

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
            I was there. I was taking pictures in the Hub when I noticed a women from MiceChat...her picture is posted. She was on a cell phone, had glasses, and in a wheelchair(is that rude?). Then I was walking by the Matterhorn when I saw a big group of MiceChatters pass me by.
            Nope, not rude, that's Crazy Legs

ErikAnders.smugmug.com

Fratsor Brother - ΔΜΧΑ

1519, 4066, 423, 600, 2469, 378, 5044, 888

Comment

I can honestly say I was not there but was getting rained out at WDW's Downtown Disney

Comment

Originally posted by ALIASd
                Because I'm lame (bad hangover bad) I rolled into the park right on time at approx. 4:15 and missed the big fun. Crazy Legs' pix were wonderful!
                I'll do better next time!
                Cool see you then...

Comment

Speederscout showed up at 12:40. I stayed until the fireworks, then had to head home.

Comment

i was there tonight from 745 to 1100..saw fireworks and fantasmic with girlfriend (*~*Aniko*~*). im sure she'll post pics soon..that is all
                    We're addicted to Disney

I was there on May 5th, 2005! and July 17, 2005!

Comment

I was there from 10ish to 8ish
                      Katie :yea:
                      Founding member of the BA I LOVE us!!!
                      :sc: FIGHT ON!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey
                        Thats me CrazyLegs

Comment

I was there from 11-11! Whew!
                          Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

Comment

I was there from 12:45-11:30. Wow, do I feel tired. I did Legoland yesterday and Disneyland today. I was late for the hub meet up, so I had lunch and while I was walking to find a restroom I ran into the single riders meet after I walked passed them 2 times, they said hey aren't you Stephanie. I thought I was never going to find them. I keep looking for a large group. Anyways, it was a nice day, besides I was having a really really really bad hair day.

Comment

i thought your hair was cute^
                              I was only there from 2- 6:45, I was suprised how much we did in such a short amount of time with the group we had. Good times.

-Lauryn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X