This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lion King Ride At Disneyland

I am very suprised that they have not done this but, well, I n=know they have the Lion King Show Down at WDW Resort but, Why Don't they make a Lion King Ride, Most Likely a Darkride and it would be fun to see Rafiki Walking around by the entrance with his little stick! Just An Idea What Do You guys Think?
    Putting the um in forum. Um...

This is at least four years old...

www.geocities.com/inigojoe/lionking.html
    Joey AKA "dlfreak"
    www.mouseinfo.com

I'm addicted to Disneyland. Disneyland hobbies are expensive.
    If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."
    Disneyland. My Anti-drug.

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Create your own Virtual pet today!

Comment

Thank You so Much for that Link!!! I had no idea! That Ride plan is Amzing and would definitely be one of the best dark rides that have been built after disneylands opening!! Amazing layout, whoever made that is a genious! Thanks so much! Anymore thoughts though?

Comment

lol, thanks the creator would be me... I thought that was implied
        Joey AKA "dlfreak"
        www.mouseinfo.com

If I become a bum people are going to say "Don't give him money, he's just gonna use it on Disneyland."

With all this talk of "off the shelf" and "on the back-burner" it seems the only thing that DCA is really missing is the kitchen sink!

Comment

O lol, im stupid, good job you are definitely a genius!

Comment

lol, thanks.
            Joey AKA "dlfreak"
            www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

That was awesome, do you have any others?
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

holy cow, there are NINE threads by you on the first page alone. slow down, cowboy.

Comment

Nope, though I do have the Zorro concept just nothing drawn out... maybe over the summer I'll draw it up. You've read about my Zorro idea right?
                  Joey AKA "dlfreak"
                  www.mouseinfo.com

Comment

Nice Lion King ride idea.

I would like to see a rugged Indiana Jones-esque ride through the Elephant Graveyard being chased by the heyenas.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Originally posted by dlfreak
                      Nope, though I do have the Zorro concept just nothing drawn out... maybe over the summer I'll draw it up. You've read about my Zorro idea right?
                      I would love to see something about that...sounds pretty neat. If you ever have the hankerin(is that a word?), I ve often wondered what a Mickey and the Beanstalk ride would be like......I imagine the ride vehicles would be akin to those of Peter Pan Flight but the scene presentation has got me stumped.

..again, good job on that Lion King Ride concept. :bow:
                      Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Dude, you need to apply at TDA with your drawings. They could use some help.
                        sigpic

This has been a Filmways presentation dahling.

Comment

The lion king show is no longer at WDW. It was where they put Philhar Magic.

Comment

Well, that's true that they replaced A Lion King show with PhilharMagic, but there is still the Festival of the Lion King over at AK. So there is still a Lion King show at WDW.

Comment

I was talking about the Festival of The Lion King.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X