Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone tell me the club 33 menu prices of this spring?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can anyone tell me the club 33 menu prices of this spring?

I am going to disneyland may 7 and 8 and was looking for discounts to get into the park considering the price is at 63 bucks. Well , someone got me some free passes if i ate at the park and i was so excited about it. well tonite he called me and told me reservations had been made and said something about club 34. well i came online to see what it was, and it was club 33 and after hours of researching the meal is 60 bucks?

60? are u kidding. I thought I was going to get in for about 40 bucks lol.

can anyone out there tell me what the menu prices are.? I am on a budget

Re: can anyone tell me the club 33 menu prices of this spring?

ummmmm.

12/18 TC DAY

Comment

Normally I would try to jump in and help with something like this, or at least give my two cents. But this one is so daunting that I think I'll just sit back and watch.

Comment

Originally posted by princezza View Post
        I am going to disneyland may 7 and 8 and was looking for discounts to get into the park considering the price is at 63 bucks. Well , someone got me some free passes if i ate at the park and i was so excited about it. well tonite he called me and told me reservations had been made and said something about club 34. well i came online to see what it was, and it was club 33 and after hours of researching the meal is 60 bucks?

Be forewarned. $60 is on the cheap side. You still need to add taxes, tip, and drink. Think closer to $75-80 minimum. Club 33 should not be thought of as a way to get into the park for free.

If you are not going to go, please let your friend know asap. They will charge him if the reservations aren't cancelled in a timely manner.
        If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

Club 33 is a very private and exclusive "members-only" restaurant in New Orleans Square. Very few Disneyland guests even know of it's existance, and even fewer will ever go inside. It is also the only place in Disneyland that serves alcohol. It is a place for VIPs to enjoy lunch in privacy. Membership is VERY expensive and even then, membership is limited to a very few. It is upscale and the food is quite good. However, if "fancy-schmancy" places aren't for you, then you may not really enjoy the experience.

To dine there, you must be a member or the guest of a member. The cost of a meal is equal to a day's admission to Disneyland... but your admission to the park that day is included. Not a bad deal when you think about it.

If you accept your friend's offer, you MUST pay for your luncheon that day. If you just go into the park and skip lunch, you're friend will probably be charged for the meal you didn't eat. (Since you didn't pay to get into the park.)

So, how hard is this: Pay $63 to get into Disneyland and even more for some corn dogs and fried cheese.
          --or

Take your friend's very kind offer and get into the park for free... pay the equivalent of the admission price for a very nice luncheon of filet mignon in an exclusive "secret" restaurant that most people will never see.
          "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
          -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Comment

If you dont go, tell you're friend if they want some company I'd be most glad to join.
            exclusively,
            the sanguine poppet aka Sey

Comment

I hope you are taking everyone's warning that if you do not show up at Club 33, then your friend (or worse yet his company) will be charged your entrance $$$. Would not go over well. If you are on a budget, and if you will be at the park more then one day, then you probably should graciously decline his kind offer so that he can cancel the reservations, then you can pick up a deal on your tickets by not paying the second day as an individual days entrance, I hope this makes sense, the cost will be much higher the way you are doing it.

Comment

Wow. You posting something like this is almost insulting. Club "34" is indeed the legendary Club 33. You should feel HONORED that you got invited. Do you know how many of us Mice Chatters would love the opportunity to dine at Club 33?! I know that I certainly would. Now is certainly not the time to be cheap, especially considering that your admission is already taken care of. Just pay the $60, $70, $80...whatever it is and enjoy.

Comment

Thanks for everyones advice. I will go ahead and do it what the heck hehe........

Comment

If my mind is working this morning, Club 34 is actually what they have been calling the overflow for the club over at DCA. The dinning room on the top floor of Wine Country Trattoria. It is not the same thing as Club 33 so you want to check on that.

J
                    Kungaloosh!

*END OF LINE*

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyPrincess4590 View Post
                      Wow. You posting something like this is almost insulting. Club "34" is indeed the legendary Club 33. You should feel HONORED that you got invited. Do you know how many of us Mice Chatters would love the opportunity to dine at Club 33?! I know that I certainly would. Now is certainly not the time to be cheap, especially considering that your admission is already taken care of. Just pay the $60, $70, $80...whatever it is and enjoy.
                      Careful now. Take into consideration the fact that the OP may not be a diehard Disney fan like most of us. And believe it or not, ask a random Disneyland guest what Club 33 is and you'll just get a blank look - tell them it's $60+ for a meal and you'll be lucky if they even carry on talking to you.

It isn't as revered by the whole world as it is by a small minority of all people who visit Disneyland. At the end of the day, it's just a posh, hidden restaurant. Blasphemy? Meh.
                      BACKPACKING REALNESS

DISNEY TRIPS
                      October 2000 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2001 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      April 2002 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                      October 2003 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2004 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2005 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      October 2007 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      December 2008 - Walt Disney World Resort
                      July 2009 - Disneyland Resort Paris
                      July 2011 - Disneyland Resort California
                      July 2012-13 - UK Cultural Representative Cast Member at Epcot
                      February 2013 - Disneyland Resort California
                      February 2013 -Tokyo Disney Resort

(VERY OLD!)
                      TRIP REPORTS

Comment

Okay, first things first . . .

Every reservation at Club 33 comes with a complimentary one-day park hopper pass. These usually cost $83, but as a guest of Club 33, you will not have to pay to enter Disneyland or DCA.

However . . .

Should you pick up the tickets and not dine at the Club, your host will be charged the full amount of the ticket price. (Every member has a credit card on file for just this sort of thing)

Once you get to Club 33, please note that there is a dress code. You will be reminded of this when you pick up the passes. Basically put, dress nice. It is a fine dining establishment.

Finally, there is a minimum charge per guest equal to the price of a one-day one-park pass -- currently this is $63. Thus, you get to enter both parks and eat a fantastic meal all for the price of a single park pass.

Don't forget to tip. 20% or more is about right for the excellent service you'll receive at Club 33. Which, I guess, would bring your total per-person cost up to about the price of a park hopper. But you still get an incredible meal. Most people who buy a park hopper still have to pay for their meals inside DL.

Most of all, enjoy the food and the experience. Getting to dine at Club 33 is a rare thing, and the vast majority of people never even get the chance. You are quite lucky.
                        Last edited by KDR; 04-21-2007, 10:58 AM. Reason: swapped two words

Comment

Originally posted by Jerm View Post
                          If my mind is working this morning, Club 34 is actually what they have been calling the overflow for the club over at DCA. The dinning room on the top floor of Wine Country Trattoria. It is not the same thing as Club 33 so you want to check on that.

J
                          Seriously? I have never heard that....

Comment

Thanks for everyones advice. I will go ahead and do it what the heck hehe........
                            What are you going to wear? What will your friends wear? There is a dress code to get into Club 33 and dine there. And will you tip the normal 15% to 18% on top of your bill and tax? Will you even use the park hopper tickets you will be given with your lunch reservation to visit DCA that day, or were you only going to be in Disneyland for the day?

This seems like such a bizarre way for someone "on a budget" to spend the day at Disneyland. Especially since the person "on a budget" has no idea what Club 33 is and no clue what she just stumbled herself into.

And finally, is it really that common for Club 33 members to scatter park admission and restaurant reservations to anyone in their extended social/family network who just wants to go ride Space Mountain and Haunted Mansion for the day "on a budget"??? Obviously princezza is not a close friend or in the immediate family of this Club 33 member. I can't imagine the club management would be too thrilled at that concept, and it seems rather unethical to me. Am I alone here?

No offense to you princezza, but you've raised some unique ethical questions here it would seem to me.

Comment

Seems more like a cruel joke by the Club Member.

Or, just a troll.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X