• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Soulquarian
    MiceChatter
    • Jan 2005

50th Anniversary Commemorative Ticket

I was looking at the AP page on the Disney site, and it says that for a limited time, Disneyland will be selling this "special" tickets. Special Features are:
    • 3-D representation of the 50th Anniversary Sleeping Beauty Castle on the front.
    • Walt Disney's opening day "Welcome" speech on the back
    • Sound chip that plays an actual recording of Walt giving his famous speech
    • Interactive "flying" Tinker Bell feature
    • Ticket is valid for one day admission to both parks

go to Disneyland.com/ap (if you're an AP of course) for info on pre-sale and $20 off your ticket.

They go on sale starting July 1st, and there are only 5,050 available!
  • Malcon10t
    Minion
    • Jun 2005

Originally posted by Soulquarian
    I was looking at the AP page on the Disney site, and it says that for a limited time, Disneyland will be selling this "special" tickets. Special Features are:
    • 3-D representation of the 50th Anniversary Sleeping Beauty Castle on the front.
    • Walt Disney's opening day "Welcome" speech on the back
    • Sound chip that plays an actual recording of Walt giving his famous speech
    • Interactive "flying" Tinker Bell feature
    • Ticket is valid for one day admission to both parks

go to Disneyland.com/ap (if you're an AP of course) for info on pre-sale and $20 off your ticket.

They go on sale starting July 1st, and there are only 5,050 available!
    If you see a cute yellow lab puppy with a yellow cape, WAVE! It might be us! (Or it may be someone else that lurks here!) Thank you for asking before you pet! Next trip, Dec 22-Jan 3rd.

Comment

• PanTheMan
      NEVER to Old To Fly...

• May 2005

??? If only AP's can get them, They will sell out before Non-AP's can get them. I bet they are Gone in the first hour!

5050 is a VERY low Number of Tix available.
      -----------------------------------------------
      DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

• Cousin Orville
        Boss Angeles, CA
        • Jan 2005

Cousin Orville's Commemorative Avitar!!!!

Of course you could get in line for the Cousin Orville Commerative Avitar! This avitar will be custom printed on the same paper they use for pink slips in Disney layoffs, with a letter of authenticity from a REAL laid off staffer. Then, it will be laid out with the other 500 hundred in the series, end to end from Michael Eisner's office to his car so you will have his REAL FOOTPRINT LEAVING on his LAST DAY!! How cool is that? But that's not all. CO will sign each Avitar himself live and in person (makes it hard to know if it's CO since you've never seen him, but thatS more convenient for me, so i dont have to appear).
        If that wasn't enough,This Avitar actually guarantees ADMISSION to the park, even to local restaurants! It comes attached to a 44 Magnum Handgun for you to use to answer questions about admission and get fast food. Great for SAP lines.

Get yours today.. Hurry! supplies and guns are limited. Must be 18 or over. The image on the CO Commerative 50th, Golden walked on layoff, Avitar will be unveiled soon!
        "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

Comment

• PanTheMan
          NEVER to Old To Fly...

• May 2005

Ooooooooooooo...Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh....

lol
          -----------------------------------------------
          DISNEYLAND: Greatest Man-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

YOSEMITE NATIONAL PARK: Greatest *GOD-Made Place On Earth :thumbup:

Comment

• figment1986
            Banned User
            • Jan 2005

Originally posted by Cousin Orville
            Of course you could get in line for the Cousin Orville Commerative Avitar! This avitar will be custom printed on the same paper they use for pink slips in Disney layoffs, with a letter of authenticity from a REAL laid off staffer. Then, it will be laid out with the other 500 hundred in the series, end to end from Michael Eisner's office to his car so you will have his REAL FOOTPRINT LEAVING on his LAST DAY!! How cool is that? But that's not all. CO will sign each Avitar himself live and in person (makes it hard to know if it's CO since you've never seen him, but thatS more convenient for me, so i dont have to appear).
            If that wasn't enough,This Avitar actually guarantees ADMISSION to the park, even to local restaurants! It comes attached to a 44 Magnum Handgun for you to use to answer questions about admission and get fast food. Great for SAP lines.

Get yours today.. Hurry! supplies and guns are limited. Must be 18 or over. The image on the CO Commerative 50th, Golden walked on layoff, Avitar will be unveiled soon!

you forgot the Get out of Jail free card it comes with....

I want special ticket... no fair..

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X