Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This summer will be the summer to own them all!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This summer will be the summer to own them all!

When was the last time DLR had such an Amazing line up? I cant wait for the next year to unfold for us,were gonna be in for an awesome Disneyland summer. My favorite summer so far, was the year they opened Indy, that summer was stacked!

Re: This summer will be the summer to own them all!

Indeed
    Last edited by VWCat; 04-22-2007, 03:04 PM. Reason: wierd smilie

Comment

Yep, I agree!

Comment

Seriously... I think the subs are the first new e-ticket since Rocket Rods in '98! Well, unless you count the return of Space Mountain in 2005...
        "To all who come to this happy place, welcome!"

Visit The Disneyland Report - Disney News and Secrets and Mickeypedia!

Comment

I have been talking to many CM's and friends who all agree that this will be a summer for the record books. I think that the 2fer promotion this year was just the appetizer for what's to come once June 11 rolls around. Our last few months will not match up to what will be expected this summer. I feel really bad about all those helpless CM's working their butts off and for all those new hires(soon to be me!!!!!!) and what they will be putting up with. bring it on!

Comment

I usually stay far, far away during the summer......................................but not this year!!!
            :yea: :thumbup: :yea: :thumbup: :yea:

Comment

Maybe instead of the PAP I should get a so cal, because its going to be a mad house every weekend for at least a year.

Comment

There have been so many "summers to own" in Disneyland's 51 year history...that I can't even remember them all.

1959 was pretty incredible. As was 1967.

Comment

It'd be real hard to beat '67, but since I don't remember it, Disney should repeat it!

Comment

I really enjoyed last years, this years, I'm iffy, I just feel its going to be to too tooo crowded and hot this year. I know many friends not renewing their AP until after summer
                    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

The 50th was pretty sweet! aw o.k. last year rocked too!

Comment

Summer is probably the worst time to go to Disneyland. Too hot, too crowded. Winter is the best time.

Comment

Summer is awesome,winter is great, spring and fall are the best in my op.

Comment

Oh please dont tell me this summer is going to top all summers...
                            I'm starting to work there in June. =\ hahaha

"Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
                            -Adidas
                            Originally posted by KISSman
                            In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

Comment

Originally posted by SpokkerJones View Post
                              Summer is probably the worst time to go to Disneyland. Too hot, too crowded. Winter is the best time.

I praise that

summer crowds are horrible. Winter crowds are much better only because of the temp. Summer its hot and crowded and you have the pass holders vs. the vacationeers and that just doesn't mix. Winter even though still crowded, its more managable because the heat isn't too intense. Summer its just a boiling pot and patenits runs thin
                              http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X