This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg!!! Kittens!!!!!

After a far-too-long hiatus, Hubster and I decided to spend Saturday evening at DCA. As always, we kept an eye out for kitties as we entered through the Grand Californian. And boy, did we ever see kitties! We rushed over to Whitewater Snacks to see if we could get pics and feed some of the sweeties. Here is what I was able to get...

Smokey Jr!

Ginger! (with the sweetest face ever!)

There is also a calico kitten, just as fluffy, who was picture-shy.
    I filled a bowl with food and offered it to the kitties...only Ginger was brave enough to check out the yum-yums.

The other kitties didn't approach again, so we decided to get some yum-yums for ourselves. As we passed Grizzly, we looked back and saw...

...a new kitty! I've never seen this sweetie before!

And look who the sweetie is hangin' with...

Miss Redwood Creek Kitty, herself!
    There was a lighter gray kitty, too, that I wasn't able to snap a picture of...shucks. But it really was a successful kitty hunt! And the kittens!!! Too sweet! Squeeeeeeeee!!!
    Originally posted by All4dISNEY
    Words hurt.

Re: Omg!!! Kittens!!!1!

That grey "ruff" on the black kitten is fantastic!

Comment

Wow how cute I am surprised the park has not caught the kittens
      :crazylegs

Comment

Hope ya like them because unless they are fixed ASAP you will be seeing MANY MORE in the not to distant future.
        Janette

Comment

Disney does fairly relgular adoptions of some of their kittens through a local adoption organization The others they let roam, breed and keep the rat/mouse population down.

Comment

kitties!!!! they are so cute!
            A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
            :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

when i worked at dca we saw kittens and cats all the time.. but could never get this close to them how did you.. WOW

Friends for life

Comment

For DCA to support than many feral cats, one has to speculate that the mouse population is HUGH!

Comment

HOW CUTE!!!!!

The orange one looks like one we had for 16 years.

Comment

the cats at DCA do get fixed by the way I talked to the elad who takes them to the spca........

Friends for life

Comment

I hate Kittens with a fiery passion. I just want to take all the kittens in the world and sink them to the bottom of the ocean. GOD DAMN KITTENS WHY MUST YOU LIVE!

just joking they're pretty cute. Sorry for being so harsh...and random.

Comment

Run MICKEY run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        Stalking is when two people go for a long romantic walk together but only one of them knows about it.

Comment

Far too cute!!!! I want them!!!

Comment

They really are the most delicious kittens. So puffy...so very, very puffy! I wonder who the mommy and daddy are...
                            And I wouldn't be surprised if Disney took care of the cats. I worked for a time at the Phoenix Zoo and there was a feral cat population. New kittens would be caught and adopted out, established cats were caught, when possible and fixed/vaccinated.
                            It took a will of iron not to adopt all the kittens that crossed my path...
                            Originally posted by All4dISNEY
                            Words hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocat View Post
                              They really are the most delicious kittens. So puffy...so very, very puffy.

you eat the cats that's terrible. ithought they only did that in China not here In AMERICA1

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X