X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/22 - WAY too early photos, both a general update and the Sunrise meet

Photos from Sunday, April 22nd

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2747858

A look at the park on a non-normal day due to a private event being held in the evening.

The Parking Structure at 5:45 AM

Park Opening at 6:30 AM

Lots of refurb tarps have been removed

A look at the TSI construction from the Canoes. You can see they are building part of a Pirates Ship near the fort.

A change at Ariel's Grotto has everyone meeting Ariel before being sat down, and then given the opportunity to buy a photo with her (photo already developed) while enjoying your dessert. She no longer comes out to the tables, but the other princesses still do.

And lots more...

And then the MiceChat Sunrise Meet photos...

http://darkbeer.smugmug.com/gallery/2750238
    Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Re: 4/22 - WAY too early photos, both a general update and the Sunrise meet

Thanks for the photos.

Comment

Great pics DB!

Comment

Originally posted by Darkbeer View Post
        A change at Ariel's Grotto has everyone meeting Ariel before being sat down, and then given the opportunity to buy a photo with her (photo already developed) while enjoying your dessert. She no longer comes out to the tables, but the other princesses still do.
        This is a format they use in WDW for several of the character meals. Breakfast at Norway for instance.. and at Chef Mickey's as well (but no character, group photo only)

Comment

Great shots

Comment

Thanks once again for great pics Darkbeer!

Comment

Darkbeer, as always a pleasure to share your company, and enjoy your great pictures as well! Thank you!

--Barry
              God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

I enjoyed those...
                Thanks

Comment

Outstanding shots and it was fun to watch you in action.
                  sigpic

Comment

Great pics as always DB

Comment

Great pictures.

Comment

As always great pictures. I have a question, can you go down and see Ariel even if you aren't dining?

Comment

Originally posted by Peglegin98 View Post
                          As always great pictures. I have a question, can you go down and see Ariel even if you aren't dining?
                          No, not in DCA. Ariel's Grotto photo ops are only allowed if you buy a meal.

At Disneyland, there is a Photo OP near the back of the Matterhorn (Triton's Garden) with Ariel. She is in her "Pre-marriage" mode, aka having a tail. Open for a few hours during "daylight", check the TIMES guide for exact hours when you are visiting. No need to pay, though a Photo Pass CM is there taking photos, they will also allow your personal pictures.
                          Check out my Theme Park Photos at http://darkbeer.smugmug.com

Comment

Love your pictures. Thanks Darkbeer

DL: 1963, 1969, 1970, 1975, 1977, 1978, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011
                            WDW: 2010, 2011 (premiere pass!) 2012
                            DCL: 2010, 2011, 2 x 2012

Comment

great pics as always! thanx for sharing! :thumbup:
                              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X