This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

So, my family is going to Goofy's kitchen on Sat. We have a relative visiting us from NY and wanted somewhere fun to take her. I have never been for brunch before, but have for dinner. I looked at dlresortinfo for the menu, but didn't see any "red meat". Is there any?

Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

its been a long time since I did brunch there but it was good. I do remember them cooking omletes and other things.

Comment

I was there with my girl scout troop (all 19 of them, I'm a co-leader) last Sunday. It's a traditional high end brunch. I don't remember a carving station, but there are omlettes, pork sausage and bacon, egg dishes, many fruits, sweets and cereals. There are also many baked goods and smoked salmon. My girls got a good meal and had a wonderful time with the characters.
      You should have a great time.

Comment

Around noon I think they change it to lunch so things change.

Comment

Originally posted by Sub_Voyage fan View Post
          Around noon I think they change it to lunch so things change.
          Our reservations are for 12:30.

Comment

Oh. I am not sure what happens then. Haven't been to brunch there in ages.

Comment

Originally posted by innerspacenut View Post
              I was there with my girl scout troop (all 19 of them, I'm a co-leader) last Sunday. It's a traditional high end brunch. I don't remember a carving station, but there are omlettes, pork sausage and bacon, egg dishes, many fruits, sweets and cereals. There are also many baked goods and smoked salmon. My girls got a good meal and had a wonderful time with the characters.
              You should have a great time.
              I was a brownie troop leader! 11 1st graders and 1 third grader! Would love to do it again!
              I am allergic to fish, so that is why I had the question, but it does sound like there are heaps of choices!

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                So, my family is going to Goofy's kitchen on Sat. We have a relative visiting us from NY and wanted somewhere fun to take her. I have never been for brunch before, but have for dinner. I looked at dlresortinfo for the menu, but didn't see any "red meat". Is there any?

What's "red meat" have to do with it?? Is that a requirement for New Yorkers or something?? Confused.

Comment

Originally posted by DonaldDuckFan View Post
                  What's "red meat" have to do with it?? Is that a requirement for New Yorkers or something?? Confused.
                  Nope, has to do with me. I can't have fish and not into much bacon or sausage. It isn't a big deal, but hoping they had some sorta red meat to fufill the stomach. I know at night they have primerib, and was wondering if maybe they brought that out sooner. They do have hotdogs, and Disney's are all beef, so maybe that will have to be my "red meat"... (I am also an extremly picky eater and would hate to pay those prices to not really eat anything!)

Comment

Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                    Nope, has to do with me. I can't have fish and not into much bacon or sausage. It isn't a big deal, but hoping they had some sorta red meat to fufill the stomach. I know at night they have primerib, and was wondering if maybe they brought that out sooner. They do have hotdogs, and Disney's are all beef, so maybe that will have to be my "red meat"... (I am also an extremly picky eater and would hate to pay those prices to not really eat anything!)

Ok. Well I wish I had some feedback for you. Only had breakfast there. Always at the park during Brunch hours!

Comment

Last time we were there, I believe they did have a carving station with ham and tri-tip roast. They also had sweet and sour chicken, and deli trays wth ham and turkey slices. Also, at the salad bar, they had large chunks of chicken and tuna.

Have fun!

Comment

Usually Tri-Tip, marnated....really good!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!

- Wolfette

Comment

Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
                          Usually Tri-Tip, marnated....really good!
                          Oh good! I love Tri-Tip!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X