Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

    So, my family is going to Goofy's kitchen on Sat. We have a relative visiting us from NY and wanted somewhere fun to take her. I have never been for brunch before, but have for dinner. I looked at dlresortinfo for the menu, but didn't see any "red meat". Is there any?

  • #2
    Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

    its been a long time since I did brunch there but it was good. I do remember them cooking omletes and other things.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

      I was there with my girl scout troop (all 19 of them, I'm a co-leader) last Sunday. It's a traditional high end brunch. I don't remember a carving station, but there are omlettes, pork sausage and bacon, egg dishes, many fruits, sweets and cereals. There are also many baked goods and smoked salmon. My girls got a good meal and had a wonderful time with the characters.
      You should have a great time.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

        Around noon I think they change it to lunch so things change.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

          Originally posted by Sub_Voyage fan View Post
          Around noon I think they change it to lunch so things change.
          Our reservations are for 12:30.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

            Oh. I am not sure what happens then. Haven't been to brunch there in ages.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

              Originally posted by innerspacenut View Post
              I was there with my girl scout troop (all 19 of them, I'm a co-leader) last Sunday. It's a traditional high end brunch. I don't remember a carving station, but there are omlettes, pork sausage and bacon, egg dishes, many fruits, sweets and cereals. There are also many baked goods and smoked salmon. My girls got a good meal and had a wonderful time with the characters.
              You should have a great time.
              I was a brownie troop leader! 11 1st graders and 1 third grader! Would love to do it again!
              I am allergic to fish, so that is why I had the question, but it does sound like there are heaps of choices!

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

                Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                So, my family is going to Goofy's kitchen on Sat. We have a relative visiting us from NY and wanted somewhere fun to take her. I have never been for brunch before, but have for dinner. I looked at dlresortinfo for the menu, but didn't see any "red meat". Is there any?

                What's "red meat" have to do with it?? Is that a requirement for New Yorkers or something?? Confused.

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

                  Originally posted by DonaldDuckFan View Post
                  What's "red meat" have to do with it?? Is that a requirement for New Yorkers or something?? Confused.
                  Nope, has to do with me. I can't have fish and not into much bacon or sausage. It isn't a big deal, but hoping they had some sorta red meat to fufill the stomach. I know at night they have primerib, and was wondering if maybe they brought that out sooner. They do have hotdogs, and Disney's are all beef, so maybe that will have to be my "red meat"... (I am also an extremly picky eater and would hate to pay those prices to not really eat anything!)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

                    Originally posted by Tracy98 View Post
                    Nope, has to do with me. I can't have fish and not into much bacon or sausage. It isn't a big deal, but hoping they had some sorta red meat to fufill the stomach. I know at night they have primerib, and was wondering if maybe they brought that out sooner. They do have hotdogs, and Disney's are all beef, so maybe that will have to be my "red meat"... (I am also an extremly picky eater and would hate to pay those prices to not really eat anything!)

                    Ok. Well I wish I had some feedback for you. Only had breakfast there. Always at the park during Brunch hours!

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

                      Last time we were there, I believe they did have a carving station with ham and tri-tip roast. They also had sweet and sour chicken, and deli trays wth ham and turkey slices. Also, at the salad bar, they had large chunks of chicken and tuna.

                      Have fun!

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

                        Usually Tri-Tip, marnated....really good!
                        Mom, remember, it's not what a person is like on the outside that counts,
                        it's what they are like in their HEART!


                        - Wolfette

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Goofy's Kitchen for Brunch

                          Originally posted by wolfy999 View Post
                          Usually Tri-Tip, marnated....really good!
                          Oh good! I love Tri-Tip!

                          Comment

                          Ad Widget

                          Collapse
                          Working...
                          X