This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody go today?

Just curious, as we go next Monday I am thinking crowd levels will be very similar...

12/18 TC DAY

Re: Anybody go today?

I just returned, but today wasn't supposed to be too crowded but predictions were wrong and I heard CM say theres more people here then they expected. But the crowds were dying off near the end of the day
    http://www.myspace.com/nygard33

Comment

Wasn't too bad compared to the weekend, but it's busy all the time anymore.
      "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

well.... bummer then!

12/18 TC DAY

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasJefferson View Post
          well.... bummer then!
          Don't be to bummed! You will all have fun. Mondays can be busier b/c some ppl like to take long weekends.

Comment

Disneyland is always busy and the popular rides are always crowded now.

The only question you can ask in the 21st century is; Will it be crowded and busy? Or will it be really super crowded and so busy they shut the gates? Those are now your two options when visiting Disneyland.

Comment

yeah agreed. but crowd was relatively light yesterday for a Sunday (I went 9:30 - 4), so I would have imagined it would be not too bad today.

the major difference: better weather today, and the park closed at 4 Sunday due to a special event, except for Tomorrowland and Fantasyland (9pm) and DCA (11pm). so I'm sure some people that didn't get to enjoy the park that much on Sunday or were over at DCA spent significant time there today.

best bet is a Tuesday or Weds, but if I were to guess then it won't be unusually high next Monday. but TP2000 is right, a typical Monday is almost like Sunday minus a few extra folks. especially the closer you get to summer.
              The hard part living 2 miles from Angel Stadium, 4 miles from DLR is deciding what to do next.

Most recent visits:
              Sun 6/3/2007 (DLP)
              Thu 4/26/2007 (DCA)

Comment

Sheesh, Disneyland HAS an off-season, I'm just guessing some folks are visiting during Christmas or summer and are amazed to find crowds and they automatically say, "OMG LIKE NO OFF SEASON!!!!oneone."

January,early-February, May, September, November, ALL dead months on standard weekdays.

Comment

It isn't crowded at all. Everything but Space Mountain was 20-25 minutes or less.

Comment

It was actually pretty busy today, POTC had a line of at least 30 min. but it was an absolutly awesome day!

Comment

wednesday is not too bad at all. Its my favorite weekday to go.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X