This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to find Mickey Mouse in the AM?

My wife and son and I are heading to Disneyland tomorrow morning so my son, Grant, can meet Mickey Mouse for the first time. This will be his 8th trip to Disneyland, but my wife says that now that he's a little over 6 months old, it's due time that we have pictures of our boy with Mickey Mouse.

Since I haven't sought out characters in YEARS upon YEARS, can anyone tell me where my best chance to find Mr. Mouse would be during the morning hours???

Your help is appreciated! I hope to post some pictures here so you can see later this week.

~DD

Re: Where to find Mickey Mouse in the AM?

Maybe he'll still be in his house drinking his morning coffee?
    http://twitter.com/DisneyBrat
    www.foursquare.com/user/disneybrat
    http://www.facebook.com/Melissa.M.Solorzano

Comment

Disneyland.

Comment

Check the bar...He's been known to drink lately
        "Pain is temporary, Film is Forever..."

http://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyDude

Comment

You can find him in Toontown at his house. I beleive that ToonTown opens an hour later than the rest of the park. When it first opens he is usually hanging around outside, but when it gets busier he goes inside his house.

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
            Disneyland.
            Thanks.....this is helpful. :lol:

Comment

He is usually either in front of the floral or in Town Square at or a little after opening
              Is this haunted signature
              actually
              stretching?

Or is it your imagination, hmm?
              Rockin' Lady Adelade of Random
              also known as...
              Dominatrix of Randomness

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                Thanks.....this is helpful. :lol:

Sorry buddy, it was the best I could do. I don't know the answer, but I didn't want you to think I don't care. I will try harder next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                  My wife and son and I are heading to Disneyland tomorrow morning so my son, Grant, can meet Mickey Mouse for the first time. This will be his 8th trip to Disneyland, but my wife says that now that he's a little over 6 months old, it's due time that we have pictures of our boy with Mickey Mouse.

Since I haven't sought out characters in YEARS upon YEARS, can anyone tell me where my best chance to find Mr. Mouse would be during the morning hours???

Your help is appreciated! I hope to post some pictures here so you can see later this week.

~DD
                  Ask a Cast Member.

There's a park phone number that they can call to check on where various characters will be.

That said they may not remember it or have the number with them. Just try another.

Comment

If he's not out in front of the Mickey Floral or in Town Square, his house in Toontown is a sure bet. Make sure to speak with a Guest Relations Cast Member in City Hall, they'll be able to get you Mickey's (or any other character's) exact times/locations schedule for the day.

:] Have fun!

Comment

Originally posted by Max Fischer View Post
                      Sorry buddy, it was the best I could do. I don't know the answer, but I didn't want you to think I don't care. I will try harder next time.
                      Buddy it's cool. It made me laugh.

Comment

The very first time we took my son was when he was about 4 months old or so. He is 8 now. We got to the park early and went onto Main Street. Just as we were passing through Town Square, Mickey came out. No line at all as he just came in from back stage! We couldn't just ignore it, so we got our pictures with Mickey. And it is funny because Mickey scared the c*** out of my son and he was crying his head off, but we got the picture anyway. And don't worry. My son was not traumatized. I asked him if he remembers it, and he doesn't. LOL

Comment

We always find him, and the other "fab five" characters, right in front of their respective houses in Toon Town, at Toontown's opening.

Comment

Mickey was out in his Dreams outfit on Main Street this morning at 8:45am to a large line of EE's waiting for him. Pluto was rather alone by comparison.

Comment

The whole Fab 5 hangs out in Town Square quite a lot in the morning.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X