Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Totally random DL pics from 2002

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Totally random DL pics from 2002

Hello. I recently posted some pics in the WDW forums so some people might recognize the screen name. Since I live in Orlando, those are the parks I visit most, but I do get to California from time to time and when I am there I occasionally take pictures. I am trying to organize my entire collection so I can make it available online. In the meantime I stumbled across some pictures I took back in 2002. They were taken with a Nikon F5 and Fuji Velvia slide film.

I can never get enough pics of DL so I encourage others to keep posting.

Normally I post clickable thumbnails, but I don't think these are too big so they should be OK. I have no idea why they are not all the same size. For the life of me I can not remember what I was thinking when I was scanning. I mean the slides are the same size, so why not the pics? I will not make the same mistake when I rescan them.

This image is close to the original, but I did photoshop it a bit. I totally forget what I did, since it was 5 years ago, but I remember it was minor - maybe a little lightening or a slight green tint. I think this picture has a "feel" to it. What I mean by that is the entrance looks warm and inviting but the color is just ever so slightly off so as to give a hint that something could be wrong. The top appears to be lit in moonlight and the shadows reveal the house's true character.

You can definitely tell this is a scan of a slide. No photoshop here, just unique colors, I think.

These look really cool in a slide viewer. I can't wait to get this with a digital camera.

I like Mickey! But I guess we all do, which is why we are here.

I like lasers too.

This is a perfect example of what Velvia slide film does to colors in daylight. I posted this because it puts a unique twist on a common shot.

Well, that's it for now. One day I will scan all of my DL pics, but I want to finish my WDW collection first.

Re: Totally random DL pics from 2002

Those are beautiful. Thanks for posting them.

Comment

that haunted mansion one is superb...

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Excellent pictures! I especially love the Splash Mountain and BTMRR shots. Thanks for sharing.
        http://www.facebook.com/silverpsycho
        Always looking for new Disney friends.

Comment

Those pics are gorgeous!
          Good morning, son
          In twenty years from now
          Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
          And I can tell you 'bout today
          And how I picked you up and everything changed
          It was pain
          Sunny days and rain
          I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Oooh vintage. 2002 was a good year.

:lol:

Comment

Your picture makes me miss Splash Mountain. I can't wait to see it back and running.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X