Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Disneyland attraction have you not been on for the longest time?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Disneyland attraction have you not been on for the longest time?

Vic and I went to the park yesterday. We always like to visit at least one attraction we've haven't done in awhile. It's been a long time since we've ridden the Monorail, so we made sure to do that. It's been a few visits since we've ridden Alice, so we did that. Then we decided that it had been a really long time since either of us has ridden Casey Jr. We've never ridden it together. After the ride, I got to thinking. Frankly, I haven't ridden Casey Jr. since 1955! Imagine that. And how wonderful is it that 52 years later, I still can.

That's me on the right
    "Yesterday, a man walked up to me and said, 'Isn't it a shame that Walt Disney couldn't be here to see this?' and I said, "He did see this, that's why it's here."
    -Art Linkletter July 17, 2005-

When you wish upon a star your dreams come true.

Re: What Disneyland attraction have you not been on for the longest time?

Oh my god!I love that photo!

:yea: I <3 SPACEMOUNTAIN!!!!!!!!!:yea:

http://www.myspace.com/CayaHutch

Comment

Aww, what a great photo!
      glad you still enjoyed it!
      Good morning, son
      In twenty years from now
      Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
      And I can tell you 'bout today
      And how I picked you up and everything changed
      It was pain
      Sunny days and rain
      I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Dumbo

it was my first memory of ever riding anything at DLP (1978, age 4) and can't ever recall riding it since. well, maybe once...

I sure miss People Mover though
        The hard part living 2 miles from Angel Stadium, 4 miles from DLR is deciding what to do next.

Most recent visits:
        Sun 6/3/2007 (DLP)
        Thu 4/26/2007 (DCA)

Comment

The Davy Crockett explorer canoes.
          Always follow your dreams...sigpic

Comment

Love the picture, I havnt been on Casey Jr since a while haha.

Comment

astro orbiter- rode it once in 1999.
              It's a stiff!!!

Comment

Wow - what a great photo! Me, I haven't been on the carousel or Alice in Wonderland for the longest time. I keep meaning to, but it just doesn't happen for one reason or another - I'm sure I'll get to them eventually, though.
                She did it!

Comment

hmmm... well, seeing as how in December we visited every attraction in Disneyland and DCA... in one day.... None.
                  St. Elizabeth, Patron Saint of Themed parks. Protect us from break downs, long lines, and used gum. Amen.

"Dance like it hurts, love like you need money, and work when people are watching" - Dogbert

Comment

I haven't been on POTC in about 13 years, since my last trip (first in 12 or so years) it was closed for it's refurb to add Capt Jack.

Comment

Storybookland Canal Boats. It's never at the top of my agenda...rather somewhere in the middle. By the time I'm ready to ride, it's always crowded...and it loads slowly.
                      To Boldly Go Where No MiceChatter Has Gone Before!

Comment

I haven't been on Splash Mountain in about 2 years.

Comment

all of em , it's been a year since my last trip... but other than that , i think i have been on the Autopia in about 4 years or so

My Maleficent tattoo

Comment

Great picture Tom! I haven't been on Autopia since I could drive a real car and that's been <mumblemumble> years ago. Ok, let's just say it's been a realllllly long time .

Comment

Wow... theres a lot of things I haven't been on for a while, and even has many times as I've gone there are actually several things I don't think I've EVER been on. Everytime I've been down for a MiceChat meet I've been to busy hanging out with MiceChatters and having fun partying to worry about to many rides.

Ok... and the Lost Bar and the Cove have a bit to do with that... occasionally... :blush:

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                              all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X