Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I just got accepted to the Disneyland College Program!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just got accepted to the Disneyland College Program!

Hey guys,

I'm really excited, as the title says, I was just accepted into the College program through Disneyland and so I start working there in a month. I've been assigned to Attractions but I don't know anything else yet. I'm excited though yay!

Re: I just got accepted to the Disneyland College Program!

Well congrats. I don't know much about the program, but it you're excited, then I'm excited.

Comment

Congratulations! I did CP in WDW and it was one of the best summers of my life. I'll be there in July so I'll say "Hi".

Comment

congratulations! hope you love it immensely
        Will there be screams when the sun sets,
        -=Is It October Yet?=-

Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
        elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
        Originally posted by pratt55
        Elly is adorkable.

Comment

Congrats!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Tapdawg View Post
            Hey guys,

I'm really excited, as the title says, I was just accepted into the College program through Disneyland and so I start working there in a month. I've been assigned to Attractions but I don't know anything else yet. I'm excited though yay!
            Same here.

Comment

Congrats!

Every year WDW advertises here at my university for summer jobs at WDW only (not Anaheim ) They state $6 an hour, accommodation 'available' (at a fee) and general slave conditions

Of course we'd have to pay the airfares (from Australia to Orlando) and cost of living while there. So I'd guess after the experience we'd be in the red financially.

Might be "fun" for those of infinite energy and funds. Seems strange that they need to advertise for CMs as far away as a different continent.
              Last edited by monotonehell; 04-28-2007, 10:19 AM.
              Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
              DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

$6 an hour man

Comment

Originally posted by matcase View Post
                  $6 an hour man
                  Is that good or bad by US standards? I make AU$52 an hour here. But I'm not a CM Even when I was working in a car park I was making AU$14 to 24 an hour depending on the time of day.
                  Disney FAQ#275: What is DCA?
                  DCA stands for Disney Construction Area. All the Cast Members are themed with hard hats and steel toed boots.

Comment

Thats bad in CA standards considering they raised minimum wage to 7 bucks and everything is getting more and more expensive. Oh yea, Congrats, I kinda wanna do that, but I'm not sure right now.
                    Last edited by FI183; 04-28-2007, 10:21 AM.

Comment

Congrats! :claps:

Comment

what is the Disneyland College Program. It sounds pretty cool.

Comment

Congrats!

I've been trying to decide whether or not I want to go for the DL College Program. Oh so indecisive. Have fun!
                          MCDADMCA

^clicky clicky^

Comment

Congradulations! I'm in the College Program at the moment, and it's a blast. For those who don't know what it is, it's an internship kind of program that you go through while going through college. It gives you college credit and also work experience by working here at the resort. While working you get a seniority date of about a year, which helps when getting scheduled (yet it resets once you leave the program).

BTW, attractions pays 8.20/hr, which is not that much higher than the 7.50/hr CA minimum wage.
                            "Do, or do not. There is no try."

Comment

Originally posted by Disneyland Daddy View Post
                              Well congrats. I don't know much about the program, but it you're excited, then I'm excited.
                              Neither am I. Usually you just hear about the WDW College Program. I wasn't entirely aware that DL still had one. Please tell us more!!!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X