This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• la trattoria

we are here right now and it sucks. the service was horrible. when we asked to speak to a manager it took three times before it he came out. the manager said that it has been busy. our dreams were not met today and unfortuntaly its my aunt's birthday today.

Re: la trattoria

Sorry to hear that. I usually love eating there. Hopefully next time will be better

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Did the manager do anything to make your meal better?
      sigpic
      Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

Since you're there, complain to City Hall, they will personally solve the problem right there for you!
        Friend walks into line of The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh-
        "Come on, Let's go see Country Bear- .......Oh."
        -August 1st 2010

And this elevator traverls directly to The Twilight Zone The Gift Shop!
        -August 2nd 2010

Comment

Originally posted by BFJen View Post
          Did the manager do anything to make your meal better?
          no in fact he was very patronizing. we felt like he didn't care and the manager never came back to check on us.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Jr. View Post
            Since you're there, complain to City Hall, they will personally solve the problem right there for you!
            yeah we are going to do that. it was just a frustrating expierence that was very un disney.

Comment

I'm sorry that you had a such a bad experience.
              It's weird, this is one of our favorite places to eat. We have never had a bad experience there.

Comment

It was very weird, not to be all fanboyish but it wasn't a "Disney experience" at all. Also, we were one of the last groups to get seated, and as the place emptied out more, the worse the service got....

I understood that it was the wine fest and they were busy, but none of the other tables seemed to be having any problems...

maybe it was because we were a group of 7, possibly they thought since 15% was automatically added on it didn't matter. (they did end up removing the 15%)

...All in all, very disappointing.

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I don't think you were being "Fanboyish", there is no excuse for bad service ... ANYWHERE. But especially at Disney.

Comment

We had mediocre service there in December but decided to give it another try in February. Service was not improved. We won't be going back.

Sorry that your aunt's birthday didn't live up to expectations. And shame on that manager for making the situation worse.
                    M A S E C A !

Comment

We had awful service there a few weeks ago. We were there right around lunch time. There were tables who were seated after us who got their food before us. I think it took at least an hour and a half before we even got our food. Refills were few and far between. We were given plastic cups while everyone else around us was given regular glasses.

Our waiter came to our table around 5 or 6 times the whole time we were there. He did try to make things right without us having to speak to a manager, and I appreciate that. However, our family will not attempt to eat there again after the abysmal service we received.

Funny thing is, we had a huge group in the same part of the restaurant in January and we were out in less time than it took my family of 4 to get our food.
                      Anything listed on the park maps as an attraction is fair game for inclusion in the Rally.
                      I cannot confirm nor deny the inclusion of any attraction in the Rally.

May the Gumballs Be with You...Always.

NO GOATS!

Comment

You know, it seems only certain restaurants have this issue.

At WDW we got HORRID service at 'Ohana. But we got truly exceptional service at 50's Prime Time and Rose and Crown.

We are going back to 'Ohana in 31 days so hopefully the service will be better since there will only be 2 of us.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X