Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockr 4/27 Trip Report - PHOTO HEAVY!!

Hi, guys, sorry it took so long for me to get my Trip Report up. But here it is.

I arrived at Disneyland at about 9:45 and there were no crowds!

Upon entering, I noticed that the Disneyland Railroad was up and running again after such a long refurbishment.

Walking down Main Street, I noticed there was refurbishment all over the place!

I decided to go to Space Mountain, and noticed that the Rockin' sign was gone.

After getting a Fastpass, I decided to go for a ride on BTMRR.

While wating in Line, I took these pictures:

It this Donald's brother?

After a ride on BTMRR, I noticed that New Orleans Square wasn't crowded..by this time, it would be.

I decided to go to Indiana Jones, and shot this horrible, blurry picture.

More to come..

AUTOPIA: Fan Since 1991

Re: Rockr 4/27 Trip Report - PHOTO HEAVY!!

Awsome so far!!! hope you got tons more pics!!

Comment

You noticed a lot havent u?

Comment

Is the Indy line refurb done yet?

Comment

Originally posted by barfownz View Post
          Is the Indy line refurb done yet?
          It wasn't as of Thursday.

Good report so far. Looking forward to more pics.
          sigpic

Comment

Hey, guys, WHOA!! Sorry I'm WAY late, but I just got back from Dinner. Anyhoo, I went inside the Indiana Jones ride.

Brother...Could You Spare A Dime?

While I was waiting in the queue, I decided to take a picture of my shirt so all of you could see what I was wearing.

It was around 11:00 after I got out, and I decided to go ride Space Mountain with my fastpass. After I got off, I decided to head on over to DCA.

and go for a ride on California Screamin'- restored back to normal.

WOO-HOO! Another blurry photo! After a quick ride, I decided to blow a few dollars at the Midway Games Skeetball.

Man, I'm hungry. I was on Paradise Pier, and I decided to have lunch at..

And I got another blurry pic inside..

After lunch, I decided to remember my trip to Paradise Pier by taking this picture.

It was time for a little character hunting, and I noticed Minnie was on Sunshine Plaza signing autographs and taking pictures!

While she was signing, Minnie was using a Sea World pen because the people in front of me had gone to Sea World!

And here is my photo..

I decided to go to the Backlot, and I noticed someone was there...
            It was Alice! It was the one from January 20, 2007!

When I came up to her, she was curious what T-Shirt I was wearing, and she read it. She even looked at my camera, and took my extra batteries, "Just in case if you need a charge," she said to me. Then, she looked at my cel-phone. I told her what it was, and she responded with a "Oh. A Hello-phone!" She then asked me about how we were to pose. I decided to pose like a prince..and she did the same thing. I explained to her what I was doing, and she said "OH! I never get to be a Prince." This photo was taken while she was laughing. Notice how irritated I was becoming.

She apologized, and we took this picture togerther. She was just teasing me.

More to come...

Comment

Originally posted by TheRockr View Post

I've seen thoses eyes of Alice before I think it's the same girl I got my picture taken as Wendy. Look at it yourself.

To my respect from a Dodger fan.

Comment

Great report so far Rockr!
                HDAlien

-----------------------------------------------------
                "I dream of the day when you can go to a drive through, purchase alcohol, tobacco, and bullets, and use them all before you get home" -- Dogbert

Comment

Whoa! PHOTO SURGE! Big Finale

After meeting Alice, I decided to head back to Disneyland, and while walking down Main Street, I noticed the Fairy Godmother! I decided to take a picture since I hadn't gotten her yet.

After that, I decided to head off to Adventureland and go for a ride on the Jungle Cruise!

I think my skipper below was a little out of it..

After a ride on the Jungle Cruise, I noticed that the line for Autopia was 15 minutes...so I went for a ride!

And everybody..here is my new Car!

A little joyride..

After that, I decided to head for the Haunted Mansion, and I noticed that Tom Sawyer Island was still under construction. Not much had changed since the last visit.

notice someone trying to get a group family photo. My bad!

After a ride on the haunted mansion, I headed back to Main Street and noticed Goofy in his Year of a Million Dreams outfit!

While exiting to go to DCA for a ride on Soarin', I found another new character: Suzy from Cinderella! I decided to offer my arm to her, and she took it.

The photographer wanted one more, and Suzy put her lips on my cheek.

I decided to go for a ride on Soarin on Single Rider's pass.

And I got the front row!!

After a ride over California, my visit was drawing near, and I decided to go for one more round of photos. At the Coke Stand, the characters had finished playing Musical Chairs, and I got these photos.

After I got this photo, The Fairy Godmother was there, and she cried out, "We met hours ago! We did the same thing!" to me. She wanted to show Bert, and I showed her my photo of her with me, and she said to Bert "There it is! I'm in his camera!" I then asked Bert for a photo.

In the end, the weather was a comfortable 75 degrees, and the lines for any attraction was less than 20 mintues (except Space, which was 40 minutes). Boy I love Post- Spring Break!

THE END!!!

Comment

Wow, you do rock! Great photographs!

Comment

Goofy looks like he has something "magical" in his hand!

This girl looks like shes giving you the evil eye! :lol:

Great pics! :thumbup: Thanks for posting them! I love your reports.
                      Cant wait to get there!
                      Mellymouse

(do you think the Finding Nemo Subs line will be under 3 hours by then?)

Comment

Nice pics Rock have you seen my pic with Goofy in his YOMD outfit. Question were was that pic with the Fairy Godmother taken out. The background doesn't look famous to me. Well you know what I mean?

Comment

Also did u see that photo of my Wendy doesn't she look alot like your Alice u got there. I know I've seen those eyes somewere and I think it's of that picture with my Wendy.

Comment

[quote=Capt Hook's;1692112] Question were was that pic with the Fairy Godmother taken out. The background doesn't look famous to me. It was taken near the Carnation Plaza.

Comment

awesome pics as always! love your shirt! you have the BEST shirts!!! :thumbup:

btw-you always look like such a gentleman when you strike your prince pose!
                              A true Disney gal…princess at heart, forever dreamer, constant believer :love: :ghug:

In serious need of a Disneyland trip
                              :captain: :ap: dMom

Check out my blog, Diary of a Disney Dork: http://diaryofadisneydork.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X