This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Age of Castmember

I'm gonna be working at Disneyland during the summer and i am 20. Are their alot of castmembers my age or are alot of the castmembers much older then me 25,26,27 etc.?

Re: Age of Castmember

Originally posted by Titanfreak46 View Post
    I'm gonna be working at Disneyland during the summer and i am 20. Are their alot of castmembers my age or are alot of the castmembers much older then me 25,26,27 etc.?
    Most are, I am 23 and find almost nothing but peers around me.

We are a group of mostly college age people.

Comment

iam 18 and work at the park do you know where you are gonna work?

Comment

I'm also 20 (almost 21, soooo close!). The vast majority of CMs are spread across an age range of 18-25. But you'll discover pretty quickly that once you get out of high school, the age differences aren't quite as big as they used to be; 25 isn't really all that much older than 20. (Of course, that could just be me; I'm something of an old soul.)

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

Well, my very first post ever in this forum. From reading another thread, there are active CMs that are well into their senior years. I wouldn't worry about age in any capacity here.

Comment

When I worked in the park back in the Stone Age, I was in my 20's...and while many of my co-workers were of the same age, there were lots of folks in their 40's and 50's as well, who had been with the park full time for a lot of years in non-management positions.

With the high turnover rate of CMs in the modern day, you don't seem to have nearly as much of that, as far as I can tell.

--Barry
            God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

Comment

Well, it depends on when you work, as well. When I'm at Jungle on night shifts, I'm with kids my own age. When I work daytime shifts, I tend to be with more grownups.

Cinderella IV: The Bloodening

"It's okay, Beaker, we're scientists. We get paid to fail."

Comment

so everybody tends to get along with everyone else?

Comment

Nope, there's gang warfare backstage.

They don't let Cast Members cross-over in their assignments because there would be rumbles all the time.

The parts of the park aren't called Adventurehood, Frontierhood, Fantasyhood, and Tomorrowhood for nothing ...

Comment

haha

Comment

Originally posted by aerinpegadrak View Post
                      I'm also 20 (almost 21, soooo close!). The vast majority of CMs are spread across an age range of 18-25. But you'll discover pretty quickly that once you get out of high school, the age differences aren't quite as big as they used to be; 25 isn't really all that much older than 20. (Of course, that could just be me; I'm something of an old soul.)
                      She's got it, and it applies to everything, really.

Comment

My cousin works in NOS and he is 19, my niece works in Zocalo and she is only 17.

Comment

No more or less than anywhere else on the planet..... I would think.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Originally posted by AGhostFromThePast
                          all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Comment

Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
                            Nope, there's gang warfare backstage.

They don't let Cast Members cross-over in their assignments because there would be rumbles all the time.

The parts of the park aren't called Adventurehood, Frontierhood, Fantasyhood, and Tomorrowhood for nothing ...
                            Too funny! If I move back to So Cal I'll be getting a job at the park - I'm in my mid-40's - old fashioned but still cool - LOL - well my kids don't think so but my young neice and nephew think I'm cool!
                            Spell Binding Books
                            http://www.spellbindingbookstore.com
                            The new bookstore on the corner - We sell books, movies and Annalee Dolls!
                            We have awesome shipping prices - check us out!
                            Need your book reviewed? Want to market your contest, book, website, signing?
                            Contact us info@spellbindingbookstore.com for more details!

Comment

JeffYardDog: word. It's those killaz in downtown Critter Country you've gotta watch out for. Tigger please!

But seriously:
                              One of the things I've noticed working in the parks is that different age ranges get different jobs. All the sweet old ladies in my traditions class were all going to work in the Emporium, all the nice old men were going into security, all the young boys were in parking...it was almost creepy at the time. You felt like you could look at someone and know where they were gonna work.
                              "Remember 'Old Yeller'? We shot the dog." - Roy E. Disney

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X