This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Showing Off Is Ignoble, But I Can't Help Myself

Let's call it sharing. Like show n' tell.

This was given to me recently as a gift. It's exactly what you think it is. I think it's made of resin.

It was come by honestly and 100% legally, just so you know.

This lobster makes me want to break out in a toothy irish grin and begin singing "Fortuosity." I wish I had a fireplace so I could place it on the mantle. Instead I may take him on a photo tour - like the garden gnome from Amelie.

I haven't named it yet. Pinchie was suggested of course, but that's just too obvious. Perhaps someone has a suggestion?
    Zoe Necrosis
    Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Re: Showing Off Is Ignoble, But I Can't Help Myself

Wow!

Comment

That's really cool. It looks like something that would be at Disneyland I just don't see why it's in a Disneyland forum. I mean who ever made that for you could work at the park as :::insert Imaginear type job here::: but... yeah

Comment

Originally posted by knittingknerd View Post
        I mean who ever made that for you could work at the park as :::insert Imaginear type job here::: but... yeah
        The way I read his post it seemed like this was from the sub lagoon. "It was come by honestly and 100% legally, just so you know."

Can we get clarification?

You should name him Pinky.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
          The way I read his post it seemed like this was from the sub lagoon. "It was come by honestly and 100% legally, just so you know."

I was spacing on that ride. I was like "I know there's a ride with water... a big pool that it would fit in..." It's early. Only 2 cups of coffee.

If you want a name how about Sir Cruasten from the Bluest Coral Forest in all of Atlantis. Proper pedigree lobster name. Or I'd go with Zek (on an Torah name kick right now.

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post

I have no idea who made this thing. And yes, it once resided in the lagoon. I don't know for how long.

Pinky is a good name. The suggestion also makes me think of Rusty, though he's not rusty, just covered in... calcium?
            Zoe Necrosis
            Chancellor, Yensid's School of Sorcery and Necromancy

Potter Day Lite: Spring 2013!

http://potterday.org

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe Necrosis View Post
              I have no idea who made this thing. And yes, it once resided in the lagoon. I don't know for how long.

Pinky is a good name. The suggestion also makes me think of Rusty, though he's not rusty, just covered in... calcium?
              Very cool. Maybe you could name him after one of the old sub names: Neptune, Sea Star, Explorer, Seeker, Argonaut,Triton, Nautilus and Sea Wolf.

Comment

Claude?
                (as in Claw-ed...)

At first I thought you were still carrying around your entree from Club 33...
                THAT momento is going to start to get ripe pretty soon!
                "I've got the heart of a child..." - I keep it in a box, next to my bed...

Comment

Butter Cup ?

Comment

I think you should call him "Sebastian" despite it being a lobster
                    All your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Zoe Necrosis View Post
                      I haven't named it yet. Pinchie was suggested of course, but that's just too obvious. Perhaps someone has a suggestion?
                      How 'bout "Cousteau" or "Zissou" for that matter (Kingsley? Ned?)?

Comment

........................oh ok..................................ugh........... ............

Comment

Wow! That's awesome! Thanks for showing off...I love seeing all different aspects of people's personalities!

I think you should name him "Mighty Joe" cuz it rhymes with Zoe!

Comment

i think you should throw him back...he looks a little small to be of legal size
                            OLM!!!
                            There is no better park than TDS

sigpic

Comment

Buckshot! Charlie Brown oh oh oh I know Barnacle Bill!

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X