Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

    Let's see. Mine is all the way back from my one and only trip to Disneyland back in the summer of 2006. Wait, it's a shocking story!

    A 30ish year old couple was in front of us in line for Grizzly River Run. He had his hand resting on the area of her lower back... and then his hand, fingers started slipping... down... under her pants and underwear, YEP he was grabbing ahold of something large just below her back tattoo and his hand was no longer VISIBLE!

    Me and the person I was with actually let a few people in front of us in hopes of getting on a different raft/boat and far, fary away from this very "loving" couple.

    So what your ride line story that you'd like to share with us.

  • #2
    Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

    "So what do you think of Walt Disney World so far, kids?"


    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
    -Adidas
    Originally posted by KISSman
    In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

      I'm glad someone finally posted to this thread, I was getting ready to give it a Pity Reply.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

        Originally posted by JeffYardDog View Post
        I'm glad someone finally posted to this thread, I was getting ready to give it a Pity Reply.
        Jeff why did you think i posted? =\


        "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary... Impossible is nothing."
        -Adidas
        Originally posted by KISSman
        In the grand scope of life, there's nothing actually cool about being knowledgeable about an amusement park.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

          this one is only cute and funny.....after spending some quality time with the fantasyland fireworks CMs between the Tea Cups and The Matterhorn (and by quality time i mean things along the lines of a can-can line with them during the fireworks) we hustled (but didn't run!) our way over to Alice to ride it when it opened back up. While waiting (at the very front of the line) one CM noticed Dustin's birthdy button and stood on the lower rung of the queue railing and said "Can i have everyone's attention please?!"

          After getting everyone's attention she said "This is Dustin's birthday and i'm going to sing him a birthday song". My husband, being the shy guy he is, was suitably embarrased and she started to sing:

          "This is your birthday song, it isn't very long"


          one of the best queue's we've ever waited in
          Will there be screams when the sun sets,
          -=Is It October Yet?=-


          Originally posted by Tinkermonkey
          elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
          Originally posted by pratt55
          Elly is adorkable.







          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

            I've seen very amorous people in line and it drives me nuts, really. They are usually teenagers. I don't see it all that often, but when I do, I'll say something - because it makes me and everyone else feel uncomfortable.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

              One of our favorite times in line was in 2005. Me, my wife, her brother and our mutual friend were in line for the Snow White Musical in the Fantasyland Theater. We were the very front of the line and the two CM's were sitting right there and we started talking. They began telling us stories of the stupid things they have seen park guests do over the years. Both had been there several years or more.

              The best story was of a teenage guest who insisted on climbing over the little rope barriers they put up for parades. They warned him not to do it, but he continued. It wasn't long before he tripped and went down hard, breaking his nose and wrist. They had to brought an ambulance up to the main gate and got the kid on a stretcher (he was by the Plaza Inn) and wheeled him out down Main St. The best part, this was literally minutes before the parade which had to be delayed as he was wheeled down the center of the street in front of all the people lined up for the parade. How embarrassed would you be?

              Our revels now are ended. These our actors, As I foretold you, were all spirits and Are melted into air, into thin air: And, like the baseless fabric of this vision, The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces, The solemn temples, the great globe itself, Yea, all which it inherit, shall dissolve And, like this insubstantial pageant faded, Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff As dreams are made on, and our little life Is rounded with a sleep. mycroft16 on Twitter

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                Last month while in line to enter DCA some 20 something ladies were behind us. One of them obviously had never been before because she asked her friends "So why did the build 2 separate parks?", one friend answered her that 'Disneyland was built first and that DCA was a parking lot' but then went on to say Disneyland was built 'like in 1973 or so'.
                sigpic

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                  This is shocking. I was in the Haunted Mansion about 10 feet before the U-turn to get in the doombuggies when the ride broke down. Well, this kid, who was about 3 or 4 years old (potty training age) told his mom that he had to go to the bathroom. Well, since there are no bathrooms in the HM, I figured they would go out the exit. Instead, she took out a sandwich bag, pulled down the front of his shorts, and let him pee in the bag!

                  I was shocked! No one else seemed to notice since they were all looking at the CM's working the ride being down. Well, right after this little boy was finished, the ride started up again, and they moved on as if nothing happened.

                  I couldn't believe this woman and boy would do something like that while waiting in line. Oh...wait....that was my wife....and my boy... :blush:

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                    scary stuff happen

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                      Originally posted by Micoofy Duck View Post
                      Let's see. Mine is all the way back from my one and only trip to Disneyland back in the summer of 2006. Wait, it's a shocking story!

                      A 30ish year old couple was in front of us in line for Grizzly River Run. He had his hand resting on the area of her lower back... and then his hand, fingers started slipping... down... under her pants and underwear, YEP he was grabbing ahold of something large just below her back tattoo and his hand was no longer VISIBLE!

                      Me and the person I was with actually let a few people in front of us in hopes of getting on a different raft/boat and far, fary away from this very "loving" couple.

                      So what your ride line story that you'd like to share with us.
                      :O must have been me j/k.

                      for me, i remember standing in line for the swingin Gondalas with a few DIS members talking about how we can die on this ride. We were just laughing so hard but the people behind us didnt seem to like it :P we stopped and one of the members kind of got scared of riding it :P

                      The one thing i HATE people doing is when 1 person holds the place for like 20 people. I get soo pissed.
                      ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                        this is my story. It's not funny but sad and horrorific. We were in line to get into DL and there were some people infront of us. Mostly teenagers but that was okay. They were goofing around but still it was cool. I should mention that I was with my husband, 17 year old daughter 15 yr old son and 5 year old daughter in her stroller. The teenagers were talking and messing around. Then out of no where about 30 teenagers decided to cut in front of us with their friends who were supposedly holding their space. My husband got annoyed but said nothing then the teenagers started shoving so I took my youngest out of the stroller and folded it to keep her closer to me. THe shoving and language got worse and they pushed my 5 year old daughter on the ground. MY dearest hubby was ticked off. He yelled at the kids and pushed out of the way so he could pick up or daughter. A CM came over and we told him what happened and he pulled all the teenagers that were not with adults out and refused the entrance into the park. He apologised alot and made sure our little one was okay. WEll that's my story. Pretty scary but we are all okay.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                          Originally posted by mycroft16 View Post
                          One of our favorite times in line was in 2005. Me, my wife, her brother and our mutual friend were in line for the Snow White Musical in the Fantasyland Theater. We were the very front of the line and the two CM's were sitting right there and we started talking. They began telling us stories of the stupid things they have seen park guests do over the years. Both had been there several years or more.

                          The best story was of a teenage guest who insisted on climbing over the little rope barriers they put up for parades. They warned him not to do it, but he continued. It wasn't long before he tripped and went down hard, breaking his nose and wrist. They had to brought an ambulance up to the main gate and got the kid on a stretcher (he was by the Plaza Inn) and wheeled him out down Main St. The best part, this was literally minutes before the parade which had to be delayed as he was wheeled down the center of the street in front of all the people lined up for the parade. How embarrassed would you be?
                          I would have been booing & laughing at his dumb a$$!

                          NO DOUBT SUMMER 09 TOUR!
                          MAY 22 SAN DIEGO/AUG 2 IRVINE


                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                            One time my friend and I were waiting in line at Indiana Jones talking about random stuff and then there was a sudden akward silence between us. In which my friend broke the silence by going "Duuuuaaaahhhh!"

                            Extremely confused, I asked him as to WHY he did that, then told me about a comedian named Jeff Duhnam and his character Walter who would randomly go "Duuuuaaahhhhh!", and at once bored people around us started to ask him to quote jokes from the guy XD needless to say the line went fast after that


                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Tell Us Your Interesting, Funny, Weird, Shocking Standing in a Ride Line Stories!

                              Originally posted by pratt55 View Post
                              Disneyland was built 'like in 1973 or so'.
                              :lol:

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X