Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

help! Restricted Rehire!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help! Restricted Rehire!

Hey i was just wondering if anyone knows about the restricted rehire. I had to leave WDW entertainment abrubtly because of a family emergency and so i got put on a restricted rehire. i was not fired, and they told me i can audition again. my six months isnt up until june but does that mean that i cant audition for DLR?? I was going to attend the may 13th audition next week but i want to make sure that im not going there for no reason! someone please give me some advice?

if i have a restricted rehire at WDW does it affect DLR too?

Re: help! Restricted Rehire!

Call Casting and find out.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
      Call Casting and find out.
      Yeah, this is a question for human resources. I do know that they are usually willing to work with you, but you would have to talk to them.

Comment

when i got terminated by Knotts for medical leave, all i had to do was just reapply and they would accept me asap.

I dont know why you have to wait 6 months if you and Disney had a truth. I mean technically, you didnt get fired, you just quit without a 2 week notice.
        ~ A Cute, Little, Fuzzy, Silly, and Chubby Cast Member ~

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X