Clear All

• Maynard's New Pictures update

http://www.maynardland.com/index2.html
    Gawrsh !!

Re: Maynard's New Pictures update

:thumbup:

Comment

What ever happened to Maynard, anyone seen him lately?? I never seen him, don't know if he is still there.

Comment

Originally posted by Dan - Tasmic! View Post
        What ever happened to Maynard, anyone seen him lately?? I never seen him, don't know if he is still there.
        Last I saw him was last month, he was doing crowd control for the parades and fireworks. You can also find him in the Opera House sometimes, but I think Ghoofie, knows his upcoming work schedules since he is a close friend to Maynard than any of us.

The world is a treasure trove of places.
        The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
        Indy Ride Count: 2211
        World of Color Count: 74

Comment

Originally posted by MasterChief117 View Post
          Last I saw him was last month, he was doing crowd control for the parades and fireworks. You can also find him in the Opera House sometimes, but I think Ghoofie, knows his upcoming work schedules since he is a close friend to Maynard than any of us.
          It remains to be seen. Or I should say 'he' remains to be seen ? LOL
          I'll post more on that later. We talked on the phone the other day and
          gave me some info I'll post later. For now though, you can likely find him
          on weekends only, with exceptions. And yes..he'll be at either the opera house or doing crowd control.
          Gawrsh !!

Comment

he does gc. he was at plaza/hub with me last night. although i didn't really talk to him
            Currently at DreamWorks Animation SKG

Former Disneyland Adventureland Castmember
            [Skipper & Archaeologist]

Comment

He said he'd had a great time in Aus and NZ, but nice to see such great photos of the trip!

Unusually and exceedingly peculiar and altogether quite impossible to describe...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X